so much has happened

Thursday, March 19, 2009 by storm347 | Discussion: Community

So much has happened to my family the past few months .

im sorry i haven't had much time to be here

we lost an uncle two close family friends ,my best friend lost her dad.

but wait there's more my sister used to live in Georgia her husband and herself lost thier jobs

and thier home so they moved back to New Jersey.to start over.

okay so iwas just starting to get things a little back on track when my son called on his way to work to tell me some guy tried to rob him at gunpoint luckly his train was comming and he hopped on .

i'm just so grateful he is okay the reality of almost happened is just now hitting me

sorry guys i just needed to vent .feeling a lot better just to have written it all down

thanks for being here and letting me cry on your shoulders

Reply #1 Thursday, March 19, 2009 6:13 PM

storm...sorry all this is coming down all around you...thank G-d your son wasn't harmed and your sister and brother in law can start again...not that this will be easy or fun. As for the deaths...well, you're fortunate for having known and loving them.

If you need my words or to talk, please drop me a pm...ok?

cplair
Reply #2 Thursday, March 19, 2009 6:27 PM

Dammit!

Thuglifejunior
Reply #3 Thursday, March 19, 2009 7:29 PM

Storm I come from South  Africa where at gunpoint is a daily occurence, still you never get used to it, just thank the Lord your son wasn't hurt, as for the the other tradegies, well what can you say to comfort one that has lost so much in the last months, theres nothing really, just I'll make sure you are in my prayers every night, and God wishing he makes things sorta beareable again for you, so that the hurt doesn't overpower your soul anymore...other than that, you do have us, and if that is a comfort, then I'm glad I am one of "us"....Godspeed and Godbless you Storm, the Thugs are with you every step of the way...bye for now ....I can only hope that these emoticons imitate your life, the last one is where you need to be....bye for now Storm

teddybearcholla
Reply #4 Thursday, March 19, 2009 8:13 PM

As a community, we have very large shoulders, just perfect to cry on.

Vampothika
Reply #5 Thursday, March 19, 2009 11:31 PM

i hope things get better for you..thats really tragic.....im sorry to hear it.

Skinhit
Reply #6 Thursday, March 19, 2009 11:48 PM

I'm sorry for your losses...Your all in my prayers

starkers
Reply #7 Friday, March 20, 2009 12:44 AM

While the other events are tragic, and I feel for you, to me, the saddest is that your son was threatened at gunpoint.  Although your son was unharmed, I can not begin to imagine his fear or the subsequent trauma you all must be feeling.

The main thing now is that you're all together as a family to support one another through these difficult times.  I hope things improve greatly very soon and you can all move on.

superman
Reply #8 Friday, March 20, 2009 3:29 AM

I feel really sorry, express my gratitude for you to consider us so near to share your heart. and wish you and your family good luck to fight the calamities...

I wish your sister and brother in law to get their jobs back... Your son is allright and thats a great relief...

Good luck my friend.....We love you

LifeSparkles
Reply #9 Friday, March 20, 2009 3:44 AM

So much is going on at one time..Know we are all here for you holding your hand along the way.

My prayers and thoughts are with you.

ImStein
Reply #10 Friday, March 20, 2009 9:11 AM

Just for you Stormy.......

messiah1
Reply #11 Friday, March 20, 2009 9:20 AM

Damn, sorry about all that Storm.  Hope things take a turn for the better.

mrs_starkers
Reply #12 Friday, March 20, 2009 12:49 PM

So sorry to here all about that Storm

k10w3
Reply #13 Friday, March 20, 2009 1:20 PM

I'm sorry so much unpleasantness has happened in your life. ((HUGS)) Are there any cool things happening that you can focus on?

angus1949
Reply #14 Friday, March 20, 2009 4:05 PM

Only the best form here on Stormy!

mommaTee
Reply #15 Saturday, March 21, 2009 3:33 PM

We're prayin for you and your family, storm!

storm347
Reply #16 Sunday, May 3, 2009 8:56 PM
its been a long haul guys my family is startint to feel more normal every day we are determined not to give in thanks so much for the kind words im sorry i couldnt be here before nowjust wanted to let you know what was happing my sister has found a nice apartment and her husband found a job they will be ok now and what happened to my son well we are living life and moving on as best we can now i can get back to viviting with some of my favorite people who happen to be right here and thanks DRJBHL will take you up on it sometime thanks a lot
divyasugar
Reply #17 Monday, May 4, 2009 1:50 AM

Really so much has happened but glad to see your life coming back on track and wish you only the best from now. We all are with you.

sydneysiders
Reply #18 Monday, May 4, 2009 2:53 AM

glad things are starting to come together....and that the light at the end of the tunnel is in sight...

superman
Reply #19 Monday, May 4, 2009 1:52 PM

Great to see your life coming back on track. Best fortunes for you my friend.

Reply #20 Monday, May 4, 2009 2:03 PM

Anytime...stormy. Anytime at all....The Doctor is IN.