Third SSOTD in a row

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 by Thuglifejunior | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

Hello there my family of friends, it is to you people that I owe a great debt of gratitude, for without you I wouldn't have this feeling of pride and just well being that I have now....this site and this software that the site offers has really turned my life around, I suppose most of you know I am disabled and cannot work, and I love my job, I am a technical Illustrator by profession and I used to love creating the 3D perspective illustrations of cars and tanks, aeroplanes etc etc and hear people going Oooh that is fantastic, how did you do that....I missed that, what artist wouldn't, when you can't show off your work in some form or another Ha Ha Ha I mean most artists have an ego, mine is quite big by the way Ha Ha Ha.....anyway this site gave me a chance to feel part of the workforce again, it made me feel like I was doing something, and doing something creative, I mean I have airbrushed in my day, I have made signage in my day, I even worked with the team that won the World 250cc Championship, doing the vinyl on the bikes, designing the advertising for the race events, the decals for the leathers and the helmets, we won the World championship that year, Tetsuya Harada won it, I mean I did all three of his bikes.......and now this, I get SSOTD three times in a row, ousting myself each time, now that has given me bragging rights over me Dad, and money just can't buy that Ha Ha Ha....all I wanted to say is that between you authors and widgetmakers, wall kings, everyone involoved, thank you from the bottom of my heart, you have made me feel welcome in what is fast becoming one of the coldest hearted periods of our history, where kindness is looked upon as a form of weakness, where generosity and love is frowned upon....you, yes you out there, all my close friends who have taken me and me Dad and made us as welcome as can be, that now all me and me Dad talk about is who is who in the zoo, what is the best skin, who made this and who did that....did I mention that I got 3, yes you heard right, 3 SSOTD's in a row Ha Ha Ha...anyway thank you, thank you very, very much, you are a wonderful bunch of people who has made life worth looking at again......Thank you, thank you, thank you.......The Thug

bilbo1930
Reply #1 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:07 PM

nice tale...

congrats bud!

Xiandi
Reply #2 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:08 PM

Quite an acomplishment! Your a great shooter and getting featured three times in a row reflects that. Well done!

angus1949
Reply #3 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:15 PM

Triple crown...way to go Dale.

Reply #4 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:22 PM

I'm happy for you, Dale Jr.!

butch123
Reply #5 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:24 PM

superman
Reply #6 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:34 PM

KoNgRaTZ WoNdErFuL mAn

Thuglifejunior
Reply #7 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:44 PM

Thanks all of you, see what I mean though, what a great bunch of people you are, always quick to help when a man or woman is down, and when they are winning, you are there just as quick to congratulate them...what an amazing extened family I have.....really I just thank my lucky stars that I found this site and this community......and not to forget the 3 SSOTD's in a row and the fact that I am extremely handsome and very modest to boot Ha Ha Ha Ha thanks again everyone, you all rock, especially the sweet and beautiful Xiandi......

Thuglifejunior
Reply #8 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:45 PM

Wow thanks Superman, that cup couldn't have come from a better source as I am a die hard Marvel and DC fan, who has a collection addiction Ha Ha Ha Ha thanks Superman

Philly0381
Reply #9 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 1:03 PM

Show off!

karmat
Reply #10 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 1:29 PM

Congratulations Dale, you're the best, you sweet man!

AzDude
Reply #11 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 1:31 PM

ONLY 3 .......... WELL DESERVED MY FRIEND  .......aZ

Thuglifejunior
Reply #12 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 1:41 PM

Show off!
Thanks Philly, your just too good to be true, I can't take my eyes of a you, you feel like heaven ....Oh sorry I broke out into song there Ha Ha Ha Ha

Congratulations Dale, you're the best, you sweet man! ...Thank you so much Karmat, you're a pretty wonderful person yourself you know, kind and considerate, your another M'Lady of the site, this is exactly why I wrote this, just to be able to thank people like you, thank you

ONLY 3 .......... WELL DESERVED MY FRIEND  .......aZ

Az you my friend are one of the hardest working, kindest people I know, I only wish I could meet you in person, you, CP, Duke, Fred, you rock the airwaves my good friend, and I appreciate all the friendship you've thrown my way, you are the rockingest bloke around, thanks Az

vStyler
Reply #13 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 1:53 PM

Thuglifejunior
Reply #14 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 2:17 PM

Thanks John my friend, you were one of the first to put trust in my sniping abilities when you sent me a free edition of Outer Limits to do a screenshot, you don't know how proud that made feel, the great vStyler asking me to do a SS, thanks for that John, thanks a whole lot, you are an awesome author and a good friend, well I like to think of you as a good friend anyway, although we haven't had much to do with one another Ha Ha Ha but thanks John, you and your whole Maxstyles Team rock big time

superman
Reply #15 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 2:22 PM

Well. at least one person considers me Superman!

Most welcome dear, Wish you win the cup every year.

Thuglifejunior
Reply #16 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 6:14 PM

Whoops sorry M'Lady of the Superman garb, I didn't know you were a lady of the site, sorry about that, it was the Superman moniker that threw me Ha Ha Ha HA But again see how this communtiy works, I have never met you before, but here you are wishing me all the best in the world, that rocks big time, thank you very much Superman....and very nice to meet you M'Lady, now that I look, you do have that definite beauty of a woman in your handwriting, so so sorry M'Lady, won't happen again, you know why, cos now I know Ha Ha Ha Ha cheers Superman

Tailsgirl
Reply #17 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 6:24 PM

Congrats my dear friend!!!!

firebrick
Reply #18 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 6:29 PM

Wooo! Wooo! Way to go Dale! Have you ever thought about showing off those illustrator skills? I would love to see them!

PuterDudeJim
Reply #19 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 6:41 PM

You are such a showoff!!  Good work man!

cplair
Reply #20 Wednesday, February 18, 2009 6:45 PM

Pimp Daddy Number 1!

You are such a showoff!!

Yeah! And a shameless hussy too!