The skin i uploaded disapeared without a notice

Sunday, January 25, 2009 by zigboom | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

I've just menaged to upload my first WB, had to use the old download link and it worked, thanx for the the people who helped with that bug regarding flash 10.

Today i looked in my gallery and the skin just disapeared. It was visible yesturday and i could see the screenshot and the file size seemed right.

I'm waiting for the skin to be approved and normally i can see the skin in my gallery from the moment i've uploaded it.

Can anyone please tell me what happened to my skin?

What should i do? wait patiently? upload again?

Thanx for all the help so far.

Tailsgirl
Reply #1 Sunday, January 25, 2009 6:06 AM

Just hold off uploading for a bit, sometimes uploads 'appear' to vanish, but they are still there, I don't know why this happens, but it happens to me all the time, they re-appear.

zigboom
Reply #2 Sunday, January 25, 2009 6:13 AM

Thanx Tailsgirl, i'll hold on and see what happens. I'll update my post if anything happens (or not:) .You've been so kind and helpfull. I can see why your karma is so good more karma on the way from India ...

Tailsgirl
Reply #3 Sunday, January 25, 2009 6:31 AM

Thanks hon, and no worries

Jafo
Reply #4 Sunday, January 25, 2009 7:13 AM

zigboom ....it's there...in Moderation.  It'll take a day or two to be checked out, but fear not....your upload succeeded....

zigboom
Reply #5 Sunday, January 25, 2009 7:57 AM

Thanx very much, i'm very relaxed now , looking forward to see my first WB apearing again in a magical way Thanx for your support, i'll sleep much better tonight Hope you guys will visit my gallery once it's approved and give some feedback.. It's my first big skinning project and i'm very exited to share it. Thanx anyway for all the help, greetings.

Tailsgirl
Reply #6 Sunday, January 25, 2009 3:10 PM

zig, looking forward to seeing it as well

zigboom
Reply #7 Wednesday, January 28, 2009 7:56 AM

I'm stil waiting ... In the meanwhile i uploaded two other (matching) skins and they got approved already. I uploaded my WB on the 24th so i guess it's still normal somehow (up to 5 days).

Just getting abit restless .. I still cannot see it in my gallery

I try not to worry but i had so many errors with this one that it's hard not to ...

Is it sure my upload succeeded ?

Can anyone please confirm ?

Thanx anyway for the support.

Lantec
Reply #8 Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:07 AM

I can confirm that "DarkLave.wba" is in moderation.

WBs take a bit more testing than wallpapers, logons, cursors, etc. and we currently have 5 in the queue. A little patience is required.

Tailsgirl
Reply #9 Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:09 AM

Some take a little longer zig, and they do vanish from your gallery at times, when in moderation, happens all the time, it'll be fine buddy

zigboom
Reply #10 Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:11 AM

Thanx guys for the confirmation and the "valium"

I'll try to be patient...

Tailsgirl
Reply #11 Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:20 AM

hehe I was just like you, always wondering where my uploads went you get use to it zig

zigboom
Reply #12 Wednesday, January 28, 2009 4:15 PM

Thanx guys. My first WB is available. Such a nice feeling .. Thanx for all the help and support i got here on the forum.

Tailsgirl
Reply #13 Wednesday, January 28, 2009 4:54 PM

Awesome, congrats on your first WB zig!

zigboom