anyone a fan of nutella ?

Sunday, January 18, 2009 by BluesBrother | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

nutella is a chocolatey hazelnut spread. anyone love or like it?

Reply #1 Sunday, January 18, 2009 1:24 PM

HELL Yeah! It makes mr sooooo happy!!!! Since I do low carb, I "Spoon it"

starkers
Reply #2 Sunday, January 18, 2009 1:38 PM

A fan of Nutella?  Not me!  I'm nuts enough without adding fuel to the fire.

Do I like Nutella?  Hell yeah!!!

vStyler
Reply #3 Sunday, January 18, 2009 1:44 PM

Who isn't ? Got about 1 sammich left in current Jar.. and it AINT easy to get in the states.

Reply #4 Sunday, January 18, 2009 1:50 PM

vStyler

Got family in Israel. They send me Nutella, and I send them stuff....works great!  <--- Me likkin' my speshul Nutella spoon.

Bought an Asian soup spoon especially for me Nutella!

karmat
Reply #5 Sunday, January 18, 2009 1:51 PM

Haven't had it in years. When I was in France years ago - on a zero budget! - that 's all I ate. We'd buy a baquette(sp?), tear it in half and spread Nutella on it - breakfast, lunch and dinner!

starkers
Reply #6 Sunday, January 18, 2009 1:56 PM

We got Nutella falling off the shelves here in Oz... easy enough to get here, but the price rose sharply so much remains on the shelf, as does a lot of other stuff nowadays.

teddybearcholla
Reply #7 Sunday, January 18, 2009 2:11 PM

Never had it, I'll have to look for it, maybe WAlly World has it!!!

IROKONESS
Reply #8 Sunday, January 18, 2009 2:30 PM

I see it alot here in Canada. Never tried it though. Hazelnuts and choco,mmmm...

I'll check it out.

TheMasterBaron
Reply #9 Sunday, January 18, 2009 2:53 PM

I grew up on the stuff, but grew out of it.  Now my son calls it "Grandma's Butter" because my mom hooked him on it.

2of3
Reply #10 Sunday, January 18, 2009 2:53 PM

Nugatti FTW!

This is the Norwegian version. It comes in a squeasy tube too!

Tailsgirl
Reply #11 Sunday, January 18, 2009 3:01 PM

Yeah, I reckon it rocks

sydneysiders
Reply #12 Sunday, January 18, 2009 7:00 PM

don't mind it from a spoon...but the only thing I like in the way of a dark dabbed spread on my bread & toast....is Vegemite....

k10w3
Reply #13 Sunday, January 18, 2009 7:23 PM

Nutella ROCKS!  It's like...if peanut butter wanted to be chocolate frosting.  It turns a whole wheat bagel into dessert.  It works really well as a substitute for a chocolate bar when making S'mores in the microwave, too!

BluesBrother
Reply #14 Monday, January 19, 2009 2:02 AM

my gf loves nutella on waffles in place of syrup.. and yes, even in burgers. i tried it and it wasnt that bad.

starkers
Reply #15 Monday, January 19, 2009 3:15 AM

Anyone ever try a spoonful of Nutella in a cup of coffee??... takes a little stirring in but it's sort of like a hazelnut mocha chocolate, and quite nice.

I got the idea one day when shopping and looking at the Nescafe specialty coffee sachets and figured; "F that!" when I saw the price.  So when we got home I made something just as good as from stuff we already had, for a lot less.

davyandjane
Reply #16 Monday, January 19, 2009 5:15 AM

put a spoonfull into t-your porrage and you have chocolate porrage.davy from scotland

Reply #17 Monday, January 19, 2009 6:38 AM

starkers

When I think of what that would cost at "Starbuck's"...hell: "Ten Bucks" closer to it!

superman
Reply #18 Monday, January 19, 2009 9:38 AM

Anyone ever try a spoonful of Nutella in a cup of coffee??...

I have tried it countless times.... its an old recipe... everyone konws it.....

superman
Reply #19 Monday, January 19, 2009 9:58 AM

I like Bourn Vita....... choclate flavoured milk powder

starkers
Reply #20 Monday, January 19, 2009 1:13 PM

its an old recipe... everyone konws it.....

Thanks to me!!!  Had I not invented Nutella & coffee, people would still be dunking Snickers in their coffee to get the hazelnut and chocolate flavours.