Personal update and thanks

Sunday, January 18, 2009 by ArileenDesign | Discussion: Community

Hello everyone
Long time without writing anything in english then please be kind with me

As some know i've some slipped disks since almost 1.5 years now and cause of them i'm at home since, eating meds like candies and often locked on bed.

On last May/June i've got many financial problems cause of this situation.
When it happened that (cause of this all) i wasn't able to pay my bills or even to buy food for my daughter (when she was at home) , the community has been there for me and allow me with prayers, thoughts and donations to eat for almost 3 months.

I can only said and BIG BIG thanks to everyone who helped me (by thoughts or financially or both)

This gave me the time to put some things in order.
Now i'm only waiting for some administrative decisions about my finances. It's always hard to pay everything each months but at least now i've some help every month to buy some.

Beside this, i began this month my physical rehabilitation at the hospital what hopefully will take me back to work in few months (crossed-fingers).

With all these things and my health i didn't take the time to run the forums/mails/moderation everyday (even everyweek sometimes) but that doesn't means i forget my friends and this wonderful community.

Since 2005, this Site and people who run it helped me in so much ways, it's positively incredible.
So thanks my friends, Wincustomize and SD staff.

sydneysiders
Reply #1 Sunday, January 18, 2009 5:30 AM

Good to hear from you Q.... ...and thanks for the update....have been wondering how you were going.

Glad things are slowly falling into place for you....and good news about the physical rehabilitation.....good luck with it all.

You have been very much missed.....

Vervi59
Reply #2 Sunday, January 18, 2009 6:29 AM

You have been very much missed

good news about the physical rehabilitation

I agree completly with Sydney...I'm glad to see you Quentin !

Reply #3 Sunday, January 18, 2009 6:41 AM

Great news! Although I didn't ever get acquainted, I've admired your work for a long time. Sorry to hear your health and financial worries...I wish I could help...don't give up and sweat it through the physical therapy! It's hard but it's really woth it...I have one myself, so I know what I'm saying.

Be brave and great good luck to you, Quentin!

starkers
Reply #4 Sunday, January 18, 2009 6:57 AM

It's really good to see you again, Q, your presence around here has been missed a lot.  I'm so glad that your life is coming back together for you and hope the steady climb upwards is a continuous one.  I have spinal issues in my back and neck so I know only too well how miserable it can make you feel... so all the best in your recovery.

Fuzzy Logic
Reply #5 Sunday, January 18, 2009 7:41 AM

Nice to know you are on the mend Q, I was getting worried about you.

I know what a slipped disc is like, I've had one for two years. 28 weeks of physio got me walking again. My left foot is still almost totally numb, but at least I can work

WOM
Reply #6 Sunday, January 18, 2009 8:05 AM

Hi Quentin, am glad things are starting to look better for you.  Lets hope the  physical rehabilitation works and your back on your feet.

MadDeez
Reply #7 Sunday, January 18, 2009 8:27 AM

Q, I'm glad things are looking up for you now. You've been through a lot, haven't ya? Take care of yourself and get as healthy as you can!

sViz
Reply #8 Sunday, January 18, 2009 8:57 AM

Nice to hear from you Q!  Your absence did not go unnoticed. I hope things continue to get better for you. Lots of luck, health, and happiness to you!

bilbo1930
Reply #9 Sunday, January 18, 2009 9:10 AM

Glad to hear from you Quentin!  Good luck my friend

waxplay3r
Reply #10 Sunday, January 18, 2009 10:27 AM

Reply #8... Ditto

2of3
Reply #11 Sunday, January 18, 2009 10:29 AM

Nice to hear that things are going better for you, Quentin.    Your presence is missed around here!

ZubaZ
Reply #12 Sunday, January 18, 2009 10:33 AM

Wow.  Your English has fallen by the wayside!

I look forward to seeing it improve again along with yoru health and finances.

Welcome home my friend.

elvee
Reply #13 Sunday, January 18, 2009 10:54 AM

Good to hear from you Quentin. Hoping that things will keep looking up for you

Hankers
Reply #14 Sunday, January 18, 2009 10:56 AM

Nice to hear from you again Quentin.  Hope everything works out for you.

teddybearcholla
Reply #15 Sunday, January 18, 2009 2:00 PM

Hi Quentin, good to hear things are going better for you!!!

Philly0381
Reply #16 Sunday, January 18, 2009 3:22 PM

Very good to hear from you once again Quentin.  One's health should always come first.  Looking forward to having you back active in the community.

Tailsgirl
Reply #17 Sunday, January 18, 2009 3:29 PM

Heya Quentin, we've never met, so it's nice to meet you!

Jimbo9294
Reply #18 Sunday, January 18, 2009 4:48 PM

You keep on taking care of yourself and your daughter.

We'll always be here for you, bro.

I miss you, though.

Xiandi
Reply #19 Sunday, January 18, 2009 5:21 PM

It's good to see you back Q.

PuterDudeJim
Reply #20 Monday, January 19, 2009 12:32 AM

Quentin, you have been missed. I hope you feel better. I have 2 bulging discs and I hope they get better, rather than worse! Not too bad now, therapy helps.