Lost my fav skin :(

Monday, December 29, 2008 by Enschesemf | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

Hey everyone.. I had a system crash, and now I've lost my favorite skin, and I've been searching my @ss off to find it again, but I can't find it..

It had a black taskbar and a green circle as startbutton that started rotating when you wen't mouse-over..

If anyone knows the one I mean, please help me..

Reply #1 Monday, December 29, 2008 6:02 PM

Any idea from when the skin was? Maybe the Author?

Enschesemf
Reply #2 Monday, December 29, 2008 7:02 PM

nah sorry, I've got no idea at all, that's the problem..

Anyway, nobody has to go looking for it.. I just wondered, maybe if somebody thinks he/she knows what skin I mean, they could give me a suggestion.. or a link

I really loved that one

Reply #3 Monday, December 29, 2008 7:06 PM

I really did want to help....sucks when you lose a great skin.

A thought...maybe if you "restore to an earlier set point"? and then back-up the skin!

Tailsgirl
Reply #4 Monday, December 29, 2008 7:13 PM

If you're lucky, maybe the author will see this topic by some miraculous force, hopefully hon if not, you could find something similar in the meantime maybe?

Ausvet
Reply #5 Monday, December 29, 2008 7:36 PM
tigerlady
Reply #6 Monday, December 29, 2008 7:38 PM

Maybe it's Joker

Enschesemf
Reply #7 Tuesday, December 30, 2008 11:49 AM

hmno it's not that one.. I allready got that one, but It was a green circle that started rotating when you went mouse over, with a little lightspot on it.. (the startbutton that is)..

But I would like to restore it but I can't, my pc totally crashed and had to put in a new harddrive, the old one is completely detroyed..

Ah well, there's loads of neat skins here ^^

anyway, thanks for the help..

karmat
Reply #8 Tuesday, December 30, 2008 12:23 PM

Is it Night Vision '07 by IRaidedTheFridge...

or

Omega III by adni18...

Enschesemf
Reply #9 Wednesday, December 31, 2008 9:01 AM

yeah YEAH it was nightvision! thanks mate, seriously.. thanks..

It even surprised me someone was able to find it..!

karmat
Reply #10 Wednesday, December 31, 2008 9:22 AM

I used to use it too.

Tailsgirl
Reply #11 Wednesday, December 31, 2008 2:03 PM

Sweet, glad you found it!

Enschesemf
Reply #12 Thursday, January 1, 2009 4:03 PM

yeah, it's particularly nice if you change the skin red ^^