I love him/her GAME

Monday, December 22, 2008 by superman | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

Hi friends

Time to tell whom you love the most urself now... name the person you love.....lets see what is common in their names...

My sweet sweet 10 year neice....oh I can't tell her name.. its my password... and even if you want to know pm me I will tell you....

So I am telling you another persons name and its Selina*...

This post has been once edited..

Tailsgirl
Reply #1 Monday, December 22, 2008 8:23 AM

Hatred, EGADS man no!

I don't hate anyone, except my soon to be ex husband

Reply #2 Monday, December 22, 2008 8:28 AM

Why not try a "I love hin/her" game instead? Why not edit your Post and try it that way?

NightTrainthedark
Reply #3 Monday, December 22, 2008 8:29 AM

Tailsgirl
Reply #4 Monday, December 22, 2008 8:34 AM

I love Al Pacino  and you too of course Doc

ImStein
Reply #5 Monday, December 22, 2008 8:52 AM

Yeah, hate is such a harsh word.....love....well love gets you darn near everywhere.

*time for uber cheesy moment*

I love you guys!!!!!!!!

*uber cheesy moment over*

DPCloud
Reply #6 Monday, December 22, 2008 9:01 AM

I love Burger King, and unfortunately I have for a long time.

Tailsgirl
Reply #7 Monday, December 22, 2008 9:03 AM

We love you too Immy!!!

Group hug now guys

Reply #8 Monday, December 22, 2008 9:07 AM

That's the ticket! You ARE MY kinda people!!!!!!

Thank you!

I love DP Cloud and Immy

I love  NT  (no evil remarks!) the Master Skinner and :All Around Nice Guy!

I love Tailsgirl sooper dooper!

I love my buds starkers and his missus and angus and his missus!  (one for each...and shut up starkers! none of your twistedness here!).

I love Selina and hemanherecomes too!

Tailsgirl
Reply #9 Monday, December 22, 2008 9:10 AM

shut up starkers! none of your twistedness here!).

Doc, you just invited the Devil in

Reply #10 Monday, December 22, 2008 9:20 AM

Like he needs an invitation?

Pirates and Munkehs arrive. Period.

ImStein
Reply #11 Monday, December 22, 2008 9:23 AM

LOL....pretty bad when d'munkeh's arrive in a Pacer!!!!

Tailsgirl
Reply #12 Monday, December 22, 2008 9:23 AM

LOL Love the monkies!!!

Well my friends, it's almost 2am here, I'm a Vampire and need to feed, I mean, I'm tired, and need to sleep

Nite all, love ya!

Reply #13 Monday, December 22, 2008 9:27 AM

g'nite TG....catch a laugh at the Saturday funnies b4 u sleep!

vStyler
Reply #14 Monday, December 22, 2008 10:56 AM

probably enough games already... hate games?... bad idea.

CarGuy1
Reply #15 Monday, December 22, 2008 11:26 AM

Hatred is a bad thing. This is the time of year for brotherly love, not hate.

Lets all sing Christmas carols and finish it off with chorus of Kumbaya.

Reply #16 Monday, December 22, 2008 11:46 AM

CarGuy1
Hatred is a bad thing. This is the time of year for brotherly love, not hate.

Lets all sing Christmas carols and finish it off with chorus of Kumbaya.

Beats the heck out of anything else!

Wizard1956
Reply #17 Monday, December 22, 2008 12:27 PM

There is too much peace here for a hate thread,hemanherecomes.I try not to clutter up my life with negative emotions.I'd rather spend my time making people laugh.(with me or at me,it's all good)   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

Lets all sing Christmas carols and finish it off with chorus of Kumbaya

And followed with  "Auld Lang Syne" for the New Year.

k10w3
Reply #18 Monday, December 22, 2008 12:38 PM

Oh,  hemanherecomes, some day you will look back on the "Selina chapter" in your life, and see how it shaped you, influenced your later decisions, and made you into a better and wiser person.

Reply #19 Monday, December 22, 2008 1:55 PM

Wizard1956

Lets all sing Christmas carols and finish it off with chorus of Kumbaya

And followed with  "Auld Lang Syne" for the New Year.

WAHOO! Thw Wiz iz back!!!!  Where you been, boy?

starkers
Reply #20 Monday, December 22, 2008 2:30 PM

I don't hate anybody cos it's a negative emotion that serves only to make people miserable.

So I loves everybody... 'cepts bankers; politicians; lawyers; oil company execs; bankers; corrupt public servants/bureaucrats; politicians and bankers.

However, I don't hate anyone who falls into the above categories... but let's just say none would be on my Christmas card list.

Love and peace to all WCers and Stardockians this holiday season.