Looking For ObjectDock Backgrounds?

You've come to the right place.

Saturday, March 15, 2008 by messiah1 | Discussion: ObjectDock

Hey, psst...you looking for ObjectDock backgrounds?  Well check out this guys gallery: http://webgizmos.wincustomize.com/    WebGizmos is considered the go to guy if you are looking for theme-matching docks.  Just look at his gallery, he's got TONS of docks in there and you're sure to find that finishing touch to set off your themed desktop.  He's the Dockmaster General so quite wasting time reading this, click the link, search his gallery, download till your hearts content.

Philly0381
Reply #1 Saturday, March 15, 2008 1:34 PM
Is this like a scavenger hunt, where's the list of things we need to find? Can anyone play? How much time do we have?
victory99
Reply #2 Saturday, March 15, 2008 3:03 PM
Thanks for the tip, messiah1! I just purchased Object Dock Plus yesterday. I've been having fun learning my way around the program. I had never tried Object Dock at all, and I didn't realize what fun I had been missig out on! LOL I have already been partaking of your awesome docks. Your designs are excellent. It's kinda tough wading through the OD gallery. I wish they'd have separate sections for docks and dock icons. Anyway, thanks for the link!
Bebi Bulma
Reply #3 Saturday, March 15, 2008 3:12 PM
Giz is definitely the guy to go to for tabbed docks. I think about 95% of the time I'm using his.
frankell
Reply #4 Saturday, March 15, 2008 4:37 PM
messiah1
certainly you are in good company with WebGizmos in the Dockmaster General Olympus !
I arrived to Wincustomize 6 months ago looking for perspective dockbackgrounds
I found your gallery WWW Link and now I'm still here !
I told you are like a killer for the others skinner as your perspective tiles are so perfect that there is no use to make a new one (that's why I'm trying something different).
You are really a special master for the tutorials and also a special one for your posts !

eieio
Reply #5 Saturday, March 15, 2008 9:18 PM

Absolutely!

And this guy ain't too shabby either!
WebGizmos
Reply #6 Saturday, March 15, 2008 10:31 PM
Holy crap batman!

Messiah my friend...you are to kind! Didn't expect this when I clicked on it! And bud...don't ever sell yourself short...your tiles and docks are equally as slick and awesome! I have been jealous on occasion!

Thank you for the mention buddy! (insert blushing smiley here)
Koasati
Reply #7 Saturday, March 15, 2008 11:03 PM
I wish they'd have separate sections for docks and dock icons.

We do.
Click the little arrow to the right the word ObjectDock, then select Dock Backgrounds in the popup menu.

Bebi Bulma
Reply #8 Sunday, March 16, 2008 3:26 AM
^Yay for pics!
messiah1
Reply #9 Tuesday, April 1, 2008 9:13 PM
^Yay for pics

Yay for Bebi!
I.R. Brainiac
Reply #10 Tuesday, April 1, 2008 9:29 PM
Them guys iz purty good.
messiah1
Reply #11 Saturday, August 2, 2008 9:22 AM
bumpity bump bump. Take a look at this fellers stuff too. mirsguy
WebGizmos
Reply #12 Saturday, August 2, 2008 9:45 AM
And don't furget this guy too! Some real purdy stuff in there! Just don't step in the poo!
Doronila1
Reply #13 Saturday, August 2, 2008 10:54 AM
Hmmm, i think that messiah fella might have something going for him there, but thats just a might. Give it a few more years and your docks should look alright

aye, mirsguy came out of nowhere to produce some fine looking docks. Good on ya dewd. And good on us
Mirsguy
Reply #14 Saturday, August 2, 2008 12:00 PM
Just thought I'd poke my head in here, and was surprised at what I saw. Thanks for the props, messiah1!
mirsguy came out of nowhere

Elusive, he is...
Good on ya dewd. And good on us

Dock skinning is my favorite!
Mirsguy
Reply #15 Saturday, August 2, 2008 12:14 PM
Just don't step in the poo!

Poo? Where? I don't see any... aww crap!
messiah1
Reply #16 Saturday, August 2, 2008 12:32 PM
aww crap

aww crap! HAHAAHAHAHA, good one...
WebGizmos
Reply #17 Sunday, August 3, 2008 5:12 AM
Poo? Where? I don't see any... aww crap!

I told ya! Didn't I tell ya! But do you listen...NO!
messiah1
Reply #18 Saturday, November 1, 2008 2:29 PM

Bickity, boppity, BUMP!  He's still makin' em...and, get this, that dude started making RightClicks too.  Don't believe me?  Check this: http://webgizmos.wincustomize.com/skins.aspx?libid=47

Mirsguy
Reply #19 Saturday, November 1, 2008 3:49 PM

I don't believe you... aww crap!

WebGizmos
Reply #20 Thursday, November 13, 2008 2:58 PM

Bumpity bump! Just keepin the dreanm alive! You need to get some hip boots MG!