Help in skin studio

Friday, February 23, 2007 by DaRkFuSsIoOn | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

Hi guys.
how can i do a user pane animated in skinstudio ?? any idea ??
NightTrainthedark
Reply #1 Friday, February 23, 2007 5:57 PM
construct your image strip for the animation in .png or .bmp format. Then you need to make the settings adjustments in the image properties to match the frames of your image strip.

I suggest checking out a skin that has an animated panel and look at the animation settings.

Here is an older one of mine that has an animated panel.
WWW Link
DaRkFuSsIoOn
Reply #2 Friday, February 23, 2007 6:08 PM
Hi Night Train:

I put the attributes like this:

Start panel effects: normal per pixel alpha
In animation:
frame count:10
animation rate:130
first frame on mouse enter:1
first frame on mouse over:1
last frame on mouse over: 9
last frame on mouseleave:9
mouse exit mode: finish animation cycle, than stop snimating

But dont work....am i wrong ??
I.R. Brainiac
Reply #3 Friday, February 23, 2007 6:17 PM
the size of the user pane has to be set 1 pixel wider than the actual image size...or something like that...havnt done 1 in a long time.
DaRkFuSsIoOn
Reply #4 Friday, February 23, 2007 6:27 PM
HI I.R. Brainiac

The pane size is 367x113 the pane animated image is 3670x113 10 frames, i test the TMinus321, and work, but my skin dont work
NightTrainthedark
Reply #5 Friday, February 23, 2007 6:55 PM
If you contintue to have trouble, email me the skin so I can find the problem.
I.R. Brainiac
Reply #6 Friday, February 23, 2007 6:57 PM
set the user pane size to 368 and see what happens
DaRkFuSsIoOn
Reply #7 Friday, February 23, 2007 7:08 PM
I have to finish the others seccions, but if the problem continue i will send you    Thankx Night Train.....I.R. Brainiac i will try that tip. Thankx so much guys
DaRkFuSsIoOn
Reply #8 Friday, February 23, 2007 7:48 PM
How you know I.R. Brainiac ??? i put the user pane size to 368 and it works !!

Thankx for you support guys !!!!!!
I.R. Brainiac
Reply #9 Friday, February 23, 2007 9:57 PM
My big head contains much that is knowable...I just cant always get at it.