No I'm NOT dead yet....

...just taking a little break :-)

Thursday, May 18, 2006 by Apocalypse_67 | Discussion: WinCustomize Talk

Yeah it's been a while and I sure miss all the fun.
I've been getting all sort of mail with questions such as 'Are you stil alive?', 'Did you stop skinning?', 'Did you move to another skinning site?' etc. And I want to thank my friends and all those that have been writing and were concern about me.
Well.... yes, I'm stil alive, I have not gone to another site and NO I have not stop skinning. I've been very busy with work and personal projects and I have very little to no time to skin and share my work.
But I have not forgoten WC nor the people here and I will be sharing some new work as soon as I get a break from my personal duties. (I just hope I can remember how to upload )
BTW, is Jafo still around? well, he'll show up to correct my spelling soon

Oh, I noticed Adni hit the 10 mil mark. Congrats my friend
Bichur
Reply #1 Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:35 AM

Yay

Had fun with "The Void" - severely restricted at work, no toys...no eye candy. So I used the screen shot of The Void as wallpaper. I'm on a domain so when I ctrl+alt+del to lock, I just drag the welcome box down out of sight. Came back from break, found a sys admin standing at my desk, just staring at my screen.

Hope all's going well.
WOM
Reply #2 Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:35 AM

Work, personel projects?  What are those.  Apoc_67, whos he.  Skinning!  Whats that?

Hi Apoc   We'll be here when your ready and have some free time.  Just have fun.  Hows Silver Bird?

Bichur
Reply #3 Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:37 AM
double post
seldomseen
Reply #4 Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:39 PM
Apocalypse_67
Reply #5 Friday, May 19, 2006 8:17 AM
lol Bichur
Thanks WOM. SB is doing good. Very busy as she is about to start med school.
Hey, how ya' doing seldomseen
Jafo
Reply #6 Friday, May 19, 2006 8:46 AM
A67 never COULD spell....Spell checker
NightTrainthedark
Reply #7 Friday, May 19, 2006 2:22 PM
Hate to tell ya but if ya ain't skinning...your dead.
Apocalypse_67
Reply #8 Friday, May 19, 2006 7:39 PM
Ah, Jafo, that is why I always have trust in you to correct me.

As hard as it is to admit it... you are right NT. But I am like a phoenix and I will soon rise from the ashes
Cyberworld
Reply #9 Sunday, May 21, 2006 1:42 PM
Hello old timer...always a pleasure to see good friends gather.
Winmodify
Reply #10 Sunday, May 21, 2006 5:40 PM
Looking forward to your new skins buddy ! i hope you'll be back soon...
PoSmedley
Reply #11 Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:11 PM
Does this mean we have to fill the hole back up that we dug by Bichur's stump?
jebro
Reply #12 Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:27 PM
Does this mean we have to fill the hole back up that we dug by Bichur's stump?

Just let him keep on digging the rest instead...

jebro
Reply #13 Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:30 PM
Does this mean we have to fill the hole back up that we dug by Bichur's stump?

PO, I think you should keep on digging...

Fairyy~
Reply #14 Thursday, May 25, 2006 6:15 PM
Ahhh A_67.......you think when you find a spare minute you can revamp that Christmas blind..remove the baubles and holly and snowflakes. I've become attached to that blind and people are starting to call me freak ...I did manage to get the baubles and holly off . But the snow.......

Nice to see you are alive and well.
EventHorizon
Reply #15 Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:14 PM
Welcome back...
starkers
Reply #16 Friday, May 26, 2006 12:32 AM
No I'm NOT dead yet....

That's good to know, Apoc 67....last time I heard voices from the 'other side' I didn't sleep for a month.

So, now that you're NOT dead, how about an appearance in the 'newest/just in' section to prove it? Whan you can find time, that is.

Jebro...is that the outhouse next to Bishur's stump? And to think I refused to believe he was full of 'it' when someone suggested it the other day

No offence intended, Bichur....I'm in a mischievous mood and just couldn't help myself, given the opportunity Jebro provided.
Apocalypse_67
Reply #17 Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:37 PM
Thank you all.
And YES, just let him (Bichur) keep on digging (funny clip jebro )
There 2 immediate projects that I want to finish and release. An IconPack that was supposed to be release with my Defcon II theme and a WindowBlind (Acacia) that was put on hold as my schedule got busy. I got a week full of work but I will be working on those 2 projects next week. Hopefully I'll have them ready by the end of next week (or sooner )
kenwas
Reply #18 Tuesday, May 30, 2006 3:12 PM
Will be great to see your new work!
I.R. Brainiac
Reply #19 Tuesday, May 30, 2006 3:12 PM
You can stay gone for awhile longer...10 years ought to allow me to match your dl count Hiya SB!
JanOscar
Reply #20 Tuesday, May 30, 2006 3:28 PM
Hopefully I'll have them ready by the end of next week
Yay! Good news!