Comment #3 Saturday, September 16, 2006 8:13 AM
Comment #4 Saturday, September 16, 2006 8:19 AM
Comment #6 Saturday, September 16, 2006 11:13 AM
Comment #8 Saturday, September 16, 2006 3:47 PM
Comment #10 Saturday, September 16, 2006 6:24 PM
Thank you slagny and Richard
Comment #12 Saturday, September 16, 2006 7:44 PM
I'll still use it, but with a second city of interest selected.
Comment #17 Thursday, September 21, 2006 4:53 AM
Just a couple thoughts though:
1. I had to import the widget to be able to change the mouse away text colour of the cities since I have a darker wallpaper; maybe a colour changer?
2. Since I have the object at the bottom of the screen I couldn't see the right side city's detailed forecast mouseovers; the ballons on the left side are great though, maybe carry them though the whole widget?
3. To enable me to choose which seemed to be the primary city (where I live) I had to make it the bottom city in the small view and therefore the left side city in the large view; maybe a way to specify which is primary/secondary and therefore display left to right [large view]/top to bottom [small view]?
Again, this is just my two pence though!
Thanks for the hard work!
Comment #18 Thursday, September 21, 2006 6:05 AM
I agree with you 100%, but I didn't make the script, I just manipulate it a bit,
To manipulate it a lot and do the changes you have mention, it needs too many hours for someone like me who doesn't know much about scripts and my free time is not that much...
Comment #19 Thursday, September 21, 2006 12:38 PM
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading files.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!
Comment #1 Saturday, September 16, 2006 4:14 AM