Comment #2 Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:35 AM
Comment #3 Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:55 AM
Comment #4 Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:18 AM
Comment #6 Tuesday, June 26, 2007 1:54 PM
Comment #7 Tuesday, June 26, 2007 4:21 PM
1. There seems to be a problem with layout. See the screenshot below. I think maybe they are positioned too low? (I am on the required 1024 x 768 resolution.)
2. Password field for e-mail should have hidden characters
3. When asked if I want to delete e-mail account there are a few misspelled words: shure = sure, acconut = account
That's it for now. Everything else seems to be working fine and I'm having a blast with this gadget. It's extremely powerful, functional, and such eye candy!
Thank you for all your hard work!
Comment #8 Tuesday, June 26, 2007 4:35 PM
Comment #9 Tuesday, June 26, 2007 4:51 PM
Comment #10 Tuesday, June 26, 2007 6:13 PM
Big thanks to you for the ScreenShots! �I have already understood what happened with the gadget. And I'm very afraid that this is a small DesktopX bug... �
No problem! I'll write a simple code which will calculate the "zero" position for each of objects and move them on your Screens.
Please give me a little time to Tomorrow... And excuse me please!�
Comment #11 Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:16 PM
No problem here - keep up the excellent designs!
I believe your work to be amongst the best - thank you!
Comment #13 Wednesday, June 27, 2007 11:58 AM
Comment #14 Wednesday, June 27, 2007 12:15 PM
Comment #15 Wednesday, June 27, 2007 12:31 PM
Comment #16 Sunday, July 1, 2007 12:29 PM
Comment #17 Monday, July 2, 2007 9:53 AM
Thanks for your job.
Comment #19 Monday, July 2, 2007 11:45 AM
Comment #20 Monday, July 2, 2007 12:07 PM
I'm very glad that the gadget finally works. Hope it was the last bugs that you found...
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading files.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!
Comment #1 Tuesday, June 26, 2007 8:15 AM