Comment #4 Tuesday, February 6, 2007 8:51 PM
Comment #5 Sunday, February 11, 2007 10:36 AM
Comment #6 Sunday, February 11, 2007 5:55 PM
Sorry - don't do windowblinds but 'Eminence' is a good match.
Comment #7 Wednesday, February 28, 2007 10:57 AM
Comment #8 Wednesday, February 28, 2007 5:09 PM
Niot sure what you mean by 'half the menu' and if the 'taskbar icons' you mention are the systray icons, have you enabled them to show at Stardock Central.
Comment #9 Monday, May 28, 2007 7:00 PM
When I try to drag a window without pressing ctrl, it disappears..how do I get it to reappear?
Comment #11 Friday, June 22, 2007 12:32 PM
1) Is it possible to lock the position of the Task bar?
2) How do I increase the length, i.e. width, of the Task bar? (my screen resolution is 1920x1200)
3) How do I get the system tray icons to appear at the right of the Task bar?
Thanks in advance for your help and patience!
Comment #12 Friday, June 22, 2007 12:44 PM
I thought the mp3 player's surround speakers were a little static and lacking interest, so I thought it would be cool to have a dynamic pattern play to the rythm of the music in the same way visualizations play in WMP.
I've inserted an image below to give you an idea, but it may not be the best visualization to show in example!
Comment #13 Saturday, June 23, 2007 5:17 PM
1. Right-click it and select 'properties' - 'Relation' - 'movement' and select locked.
2. Right click it and select 'properties' - 'summary' and change the width to 1920.
3. open Stardock Central and select 'tools' - 'settings' and select 'enable MCP notification'.
Comment #14 Monday, July 2, 2007 9:05 AM
Comment #15 Tuesday, July 3, 2007 3:46 AM
Are you using Vista - if so, thats why.
Comment #16 Wednesday, December 3, 2008 4:30 AM
Comment #17 Wednesday, December 3, 2008 4:51 AM
Secondly, if you right-click each of the four search boxes and edit line 03 of the script to read ( 100,100,100 ) where it has ( 0,0,0 ) all should be OK.
Lastly, the tab you mention is actually 5 seperate images forming an animation. Each would have to be created seperately.
Comment #18 Wednesday, December 3, 2008 4:52 AM
Comment #19 Wednesday, December 3, 2008 5:06 AM
Comment #20 Wednesday, December 3, 2008 5:20 AM
Again, to change or add a new search engine, you would have to re-write the script.
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading files.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!
Comment #1 Friday, February 2, 2007 8:56 PM