Outlook profile dialog box keeps popping up even when Outlook is closed.
When I load "Cool" DesktopX theme it triggers and opens the
Outlook (OL) Profile dialog box.
My CPU meter goes way up until I click OK on the Outlook 2003 profile dialog box. This happens continuously as long as I am using a DesktopX theme.
I opened Task Manager and ENDED the Outlook.exe (End process AND End process tree) each time it does this. I do NOT have Outlook opened. Is there anyone that can explain what setting in DesktopX could be triggering the OL profile dialog box?
- Option Settings in OL are set NOT to send and receive mail offline.
- Outlook is NOT set to run automatically when Windows starts
- I use Windows XP SP2 / Office 2003
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!