Icon Developer crashes everytime

Sunday, April 24, 2005 by werewolf | Discussion: IconPackager

Every time I try to recolor an icon library (.icl file) Icon Developer crashes...see screenshot. Latest version.

citsym nogard
Reply #1 Sunday, April 24, 2005 11:09 PM
If you're hitting the reset button,you're probably having the same problem that I am. My solution is use the second hue slider not the first one.
werewolf
Reply #2 Monday, April 25, 2005 5:39 PM
I am not hitting reset. I use the dropper tool to select my source and target colors then click "OK"
citsym nogard
Reply #3 Monday, April 25, 2005 5:53 PM
I get the same error, but have never used the dropper tool. Oh well, just trying to help.
Bebi Bulma
Reply #4 Monday, April 25, 2005 6:13 PM
I was never able to actually get the program to load. I'd select it from my start list or from icon packager and nothing would happen, a window would open in the taskbar but clicking on it brought nothing up, I always had to close it from the task manager.
citsym nogard
Reply #5 Monday, April 25, 2005 6:47 PM
Ms. Bebi Bulma

Have you try loading it from Stardock Central? That's generally where I access it from.
citsym nogard
Reply #6 Monday, April 25, 2005 6:49 PM
Ms. Bebi Bulma

(Apologies if this double posted, got an error page the first time.)
werewolf
Reply #7 Monday, April 25, 2005 7:44 PM
I'm in email contact with Stardock support. If anything comes of that, I'll let you know as well.