DeskScapes 11 Feature Request

Ease of Use

Thursday, October 7, 2021 by RedneckDude | Discussion: DeskScapes

Hey Devs, I have a simple request.

Can we have the ability to set a keystroke to pause and resume?

AzDude
Reply #1 Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:52 PM

Hello,

I have forwarded your report to the Stardock support team for their review and recommendations.

Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates.

We really do appreciate your feedback, thanks.

DaeHawk
Reply #2 Thursday, October 7, 2021 10:31 PM

I also have a simple request for DeskScapes 11. I know with the info panel you can display time, system info ect. I would like to see a time day, date and year in 12 hr format not 24hr.

basj
Reply #3 Friday, October 8, 2021 12:31 AM

DaeHawk

Hello,

Are you requesting for something like this?

Basj,
Stardock Community Assistant.

DaeHawk
Reply #4 Saturday, October 9, 2021 12:15 AM

Yes but without the system cpu and memory.

basj
Reply #5 Saturday, October 9, 2021 12:20 AM

DaeHawk

Yes but without the system cpu and memory.

Hello,
I have forward your request to the Stardock Support Team for their review and recommendations. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates. We really do appreciate your feedback, Thanks

Basj,
Stardock Community Assistant.

RedneckDude
Reply #6 Wednesday, October 13, 2021 8:46 AM

Bumplestiltskin.

RedneckDude
Reply #7 Friday, October 15, 2021 11:13 PM

Has anyone other than Mike seen the original request?

TechEko
Reply #8 Wednesday, November 10, 2021 5:31 AM

I have a request. Id like to see the background animation be paused while playing a game in full screen mode. If its not to much to ask? Also another request. Though with the whole monitor system information. Perhaps put CPU temperature and GPU Temperature as a option? Thank you.

Neil Banfield
Reply #9 Wednesday, November 10, 2021 7:29 AM

TechEko

It should already do that (the pausing)

If you have multiple monitors then by default it only pauses on the one the fullscreen game is on,  You can control this by clicking settings on the bottom left of the config window, pick settings and go to the advanced tab.