Sunday, August 30, 2020 by BONEHEADdb | Discussion: CursorFX
CursorFX V 4.03
I need to know if this is my problem or is it just the new normal
I haven't used CursorFX in 7 years and I just upgraded to Windows 10.
Here's what I have:
1. I want to use all 8 size cursors. When applied only 4 are used(if on the SE corner it shows the NW cursor).
2. The clicked state does not work.
3. The Button cursor does not work.
One more thing. I read where the previews need to be at least 1280x720. That's a lot of real estate to fill with cursors. I always used 840x480.
Thanks for any help.
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!