My Cart Is Empty

Or Is It?

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 by RedneckDude | Discussion: WinCustomize Site Issues

When I click it I see.....

RedneckDude
Reply #1 Tuesday, October 1, 2019 6:00 PM

There should be nothing in my cart, BTW.

ALMonty
Reply #2 Tuesday, October 1, 2019 6:50 PM

Same here.

LightStar
Reply #3 Tuesday, October 1, 2019 7:00 PM

Not only that, but take a look at the upper right of any forum page, there used to be a search box there, really messed up now.

cardinalsyn_25
Reply #4 Tuesday, October 1, 2019 7:01 PM

I also purchased BLVCK, but got nothing.

cardinalsyn_25
Reply #5 Tuesday, October 1, 2019 7:06 PM

I used paypal but it states seller info is Fastspring? Whats that?

ALMonty
Reply #6 Tuesday, October 1, 2019 7:10 PM

LightStar

Yup. Missing with Edge, IE and Chrome. But it's there on my iPad.

ALMonty
Reply #7 Tuesday, October 1, 2019 7:12 PM

I just refreshed the page now my cart is empty.

Edit: I just clicked on the cart button now it says there are 2 items in the cart.

T-Man
Reply #8 Wednesday, October 2, 2019 10:05 AM

Stardock and WinCustomize stores are being switched over to a new provider, FastSpring.  We are still shaking out a few bugs in our implementation.  It should be corrected shortly.

LightStar
Reply #9 Wednesday, October 2, 2019 10:10 AM

T-Man

So while this is being done, sales on skins and software are still working correctly right?

T-Man
Reply #10 Wednesday, October 2, 2019 10:22 AM

Yes Sales are still working.  That was just a bug in displaying the Cart link.

Yrgal
Reply #11 Wednesday, October 2, 2019 1:06 PM

Yes Sales are still working. That was just a bug in displaying the Cart link.
No, it's not. I cannot empty the cart. And in Firefox it's not working at all. Not really a trustworthy solution, in my opinion, so I'm not buying anything from here using Fastspring.

Yrgal
Reply #12 Wednesday, October 2, 2019 1:23 PM

Prices are in dollars ($) on the site and in Euros (€) in the cart. That is just confusing and totally unnecessary.

cardinalsyn_25
Reply #13 Wednesday, October 2, 2019 3:42 PM

Why the change?

RedneckDude
Reply #14 Wednesday, October 2, 2019 8:22 PM

Ha ha ha....now my cart is missing...lol.

don5318
Reply #15 Wednesday, October 2, 2019 9:43 PM

RedneckDude

Ha ha ha....now my cart is missing...lol.

I have it at my house Jim.. LOL

T-Man
Reply #16 Thursday, October 3, 2019 3:02 PM

No, it's not. I cannot empty the cart. And in Firefox it's not working at all.

We are aware of the issue that the last item in the cart cannot be removed.  However, that does not prevent sales.

And the purchase process is working here using Firefox. If you will, please explain the problem you are experiencing when purchasing with Firefox and what version of FireFox are you using.

RedneckDude
Reply #17 Monday, October 14, 2019 10:34 PM

My cart is harboring a fugitive purchase that needs clearing again. I can't seem to clear it.

LightStar
Reply #18 Monday, October 14, 2019 11:26 PM

Be nice if you could just hit the - (minus) button next to the quantity number and change it to 0 (zero), which would empty the cart, like on other sites.

RedneckDude