Monday, April 15, 2019 by Lerem | Discussion: DeskScapes
Hi. Put simply, Deskscapes isn't applying the wallpaper on my second monitor when my computer is starting up.
- SOMETIMES, when I start up my computer, the second monitor's wallpaper does show up.
- NORMALLY I have to wait for the computer to finish starting up, then right click on the desktop to select "configure deskscapes". A few seconds after that window is brought up, the second wallpaper is applied.
- RARELY the second wallpaper doesn't show up on it's own, and I have to manually apply a new wallpaper to the second monitor.
I'm just using static images, and haven't messed around with animated wallpapers or dreams at all yet. (My computer's on it's way out, and it's already starting to get a bit of slowdown.) I'm also not using any wallpaper randomization or any effects, tints, adjustments, or other special features. It's about as simple as it can get with the two wallpapers.
This is with version 8 installed.
I'm also subscribed to Object Desktop and have the following installed at the same time:
- Fences 3
- IconPackager v10
- SkinStudio 10
- Theme Manager
- WindowBlinds 10
- WindowFX 6
Currently, I'm assuming I made a mistake somewhere in the setup.
Other issues I'm having that may be related are that SpaceMonger 3 isn't detected by the Object Desktop Manager as installed. It doesn't appear on the Installed list, only on the Manage list. Even directly after I install it.
Also, I think the login button at the top of the page on this website is a broken link. Clicking on it didn't do anything. I had to log in by going to the "sign up" link, and then clicking the "log in" link that was in the main part of the page.
I'm slowly working my way through the customization apps. I just need a day or two free from other demands on my time to really dig in to them.
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!