AzDude Fireworks Demo Dreams Teaser

coming soon to Desktop near you !!

Sunday, October 28, 2018 by AzDude | Discussion: Animated Wallpapers

Digital Firework Dreams Available Soon for your Desktop ...

work in progress right now but soon I'll have a Nice Collection ready.

These Firework Dreams will include Sound Effects some with Music and all

the Colors of a Rainbow . Booming and Exploding all over your Desktop.

Here's some Teaser Images and a Video Teaser - 100's of Combinations.

An Assortment of different background images will be used ..... Stay Tuned !!!!!

Video Teaser - best view Full Screen

Reply #1 Monday, October 29, 2018 10:44 AM

The first Digital Firework Dream Available Now https://www.wincustomize.com/explore/dream/10431/

DaveBax
Reply #2 Monday, October 29, 2018 10:53 AM

This is so cool Mike. Great vision.

Uvah
Reply #3 Monday, October 29, 2018 6:29 PM

NICE!

Reply #4 Wednesday, October 31, 2018 11:51 AM

Cracker Jacks Digital Fireworks Dream

Reply #5 Saturday, November 3, 2018 12:50 PM
Reply #6 Tuesday, November 6, 2018 11:52 AM
Uvah
Reply #7 Tuesday, November 6, 2018 4:52 PM

That is seriously good stuff!

Reply #8 Wednesday, November 7, 2018 11:01 AM

That is seriously good stuff!

Thanks Uvah

Reply #9 Friday, November 9, 2018 11:42 AM

Converted the Demo Dream Teaser Video above into a Dream file and uploaded today

so here's the Dream file version

Uvah
Reply #10 Friday, November 9, 2018 3:46 PM

I like your dreams. But they're for newer systems than mine. At three years old and only two cores it doesn't handle dreams too well. I had one up and it skips slightly and runs my cpu at an average of 28% by itself. Normally it runs at 20% but the dream pushed it up to over 75%. I am going to save the installer package for when I upgrade my laptop (whenever that will be).

Reply #11 Friday, November 9, 2018 3:57 PM

I make my dreams in AVI format which uses far less CPU the WMV but an older system may

run higher . On My WIN10 newer system AVI dreams run at about 10% and less .

They run smooth no skips , let's get your system updated so you can take advantage .

DaveBax
Reply #12 Friday, November 9, 2018 5:24 PM

Ross it's not the age of any computer. It's what powers it. My win 7 computer which is what I use 95% of the time. Runs this new Dream and any Dream great.

Yes save the installer. These last couple of Dreams are super. However I always love nice fish Dreams which AZ has made several.

Reply #13 Friday, November 9, 2018 5:45 PM

DaveBax

However I always love nice fish Dreams which AZ has made several.

I think I have a couple of fish dreams hiding somewhere in a folder

I have ready for upload I'll check it out , Dave .

DaveBax
Reply #14 Friday, November 9, 2018 6:03 PM

I think I have a couple of fish dreams hiding somewhere in a folder

I have ready for upload I'll check it out , Dave .

I have many of yours. No rush.

Uvah
Reply #15 Saturday, November 10, 2018 11:04 AM

I tried the matrix type dream and it skipped and adjusting it for just black and white took some time. The wallpapers change quickly though. My machine is just plain slow. Everything on it takes thirty seconds or more to either load or open. Been like this for a long time.

Reply #16 Saturday, November 10, 2018 11:15 AM

Even on an older PC dreams should run fine , don't know what what your PC make  up is but

try this " sfc " scan to check your PC that might could help.

Please try the following:

-For Win8/10 Users: Open the Start Screen, and type 'cmd'. Right-click on the search result and select 'Run as administrator' from below.
For Win7 Users: click Start, in the start search field type 'cmd'. Right-click on the search result and select 'Run as administrator'.
-Type: sfc /scannow
-Wait for the scan to complete (this can take several minutes)

In addition, please also run the following command in the same elevated (Run as Admin) command prompt window:

dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

The above command should assist with replacing any damaged or problematic system files. Please note, however, since it may require restoring certain files, this process can take some time and you will need to be patient until it has completed.

Please let me know whether this resolves your problem or if you have any additional questions.

Stardock Community Assistant

Uvah
Reply #17 Saturday, November 10, 2018 4:32 PM

I've already done the sfc scan two days ago. Here is my system info

Reply #18 Saturday, November 10, 2018 5:39 PM

What version of Win 10 - type in run -  winver

I would upgrade these 2 things for better Dream performance , more ram would help too.

1 - Codecs https://codecguide.com/download_k-lite_codec_pack_mega.htm

2 -  Lav http://www.free-codecs.com/download/lav_filters.htm

Uvah
Reply #19 Saturday, November 10, 2018 7:18 PM

The 8 gigs of ram is the max my laptop can take.

Uvah
Reply #20 Sunday, November 11, 2018 6:01 AM

I downloaded both files. The K-Lite codec pack has the same LAV filters, 0.73.1, as the ones from free codecs.com. Should I install them anyway or is the first one enough.