Friday, August 31, 2018 by VampireFox10523 | Discussion: OS Customization
I just started using the DiamondBar Rainmeter skin to make my Windows installation look like Mac OS and I have to say that it looks exactly like the Finderbar. I'm having a couple of issues.
1. First is the Wifi applet for Diamondbar. It has no functionality, I have my Windows taskbar hidden so it's a pain to have to unhide it or go into the settings to adjust the network settings. How can I add functionality to it?
2. The next issue is when I click the DiamondBar itself everything else hides behind it and I have to drag it and adjust the applets over again. Can I lock it somehow or make it to where it does not do this?
3. When maximizing a window DiamondBar is covered, how can I have the window sit below it?
Thanks for reading
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!