do i get new FREE Downloads every month or?

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 by shadstarn | Discussion: Life, the Universe and Everything

do i get new FREE Downloads every month or?

AzDude
Reply #1 Tuesday, August 21, 2018 12:13 PM

Hello,

free members get a limited amount of downloads and then you will need to either purchase a WC subscription or buy an app (which gets you 1 year unlimited downloads)

AzDude
Stardock Community Assistant

Uvah
Reply #2 Tuesday, August 21, 2018 1:28 PM

I think its limited to a certain amount of mb each month, I seem to remember 50 mb or thereabouts. Could be wrong.

michael564
Reply #3 Tuesday, August 21, 2018 3:30 PM

So if I purchased an app (say ObjectDesktop) I get 1 year of free downloads?

AzDude
Reply #4 Tuesday, August 21, 2018 3:40 PM

michael564

So if I purchased an app (say ObjectDesktop) I get 1 year of free downloads?

yes for the free skins

Master Skins you have to buy to download.

Object Desktop Link https://www.stardock.com/products/odnt/

Uvah
Reply #5 Tuesday, August 21, 2018 5:21 PM

You are going to love ObjectDesktop. So many apps included and thousands of skins to download for Icon packs and Windowblinds. All those apps come with free uploads and if I'm not mistaken updates for those apps when they become available over the course of one year. I'll admit I bought it because it comes with all that. But I'm greedy. Lol

shadstarn
Reply #6 Thursday, August 23, 2018 8:12 AM

i have already bought the stardock suite objekt desktop the one having everything from stardock ? or doesnt that count?

i have objekt desktop  but i dont have unlimited downloads... how will wincustomize know i have object dock anyway?

Island Dog
Reply #7 Thursday, August 23, 2018 8:39 AM

Login using the same account. Make sure you clear your browsers cache and cookies first.

shadstarn
Reply #8 Thursday, August 23, 2018 3:49 PM

how do i clear cookies on google chrome ... i did login with my user name from stardock

AzDude
Reply #9 Thursday, August 23, 2018 3:55 PM

Hello,

In Chrome go to History to the left you'll see clear browsing data

click on that and check what you want to clear going back how far

and clear and restart chrome.

Then log into your Stardock account again.

When in the Forum scroll down to the bottom and

you'll see delete cookies created by the forum.

AzDude