Multiplicity KVM Pro (SOLVED)

Reset

Monday, June 11, 2018 by RedneckDude | Discussion: Stardock Support General

I have had to reinstall Windows on several PCs in the last few days.  I can't activate Multi KVM Pro.

I have 2 serials and both seem to be used on another machine, which they are not.

Please reset my activations for both serials.

RedneckDude
Reply #1 Monday, June 11, 2018 9:08 AM

Also do the same for CursorFX, please.

basj
Reply #2 Monday, June 11, 2018 10:02 AM

Hello Jim,

I have forwarded your problem to Stardock Support team for their assistant. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates. We appreciate your feedback and patient.

Basj

Stardock Community Assistant.

Orcnbeans
Reply #3 Monday, June 11, 2018 4:00 PM

You should be all set, I've reset your activations on both Multiplicity KVM and CursorFX.

RedneckDude
Reply #4 Monday, June 11, 2018 4:59 PM

Thanks, man!  You rock!

RedneckDude
Reply #5 Monday, June 11, 2018 5:03 PM

Well, maybe not so much?

Orcnbeans
Reply #6 Monday, June 11, 2018 6:31 PM

Did multiplicity work? I tried resetingr cursor fx again, did that work?

RedneckDude
Reply #7 Monday, June 11, 2018 8:45 PM

Multiplicity worked, CursorFX still not working.

Reinstall?

basj
Reply #8 Monday, June 11, 2018 9:20 PM

Hi Jim,

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Maybe there is two CursorFX under your account. Like me, I have 1 individual CursorFX and another under ObjectDesktop license. BTW you can try to deactivate those license yourself at the "My Account>My Download" https://store.stardock.com/myaccount/products. Try that and let us know if you still need assistant from us.

Thanks

Basj,

Stardock Community Assistant.

RedneckDude
Reply #9 Monday, June 11, 2018 9:43 PM

Basj, the deactivate doesn't work for CursorFX. It isn't there. I have CursorFX Plus, by the way. It isn't listed under ObjectDesktop.

The older apps, like CursorFX Plus, DesktopX, IconDeveloper, etc. do not have the new ability to "change license" or deactivate.

Thanks for trying though.

RedneckDude
Reply #10 Monday, June 11, 2018 9:44 PM

I did uninstall and reinstall, still won't activate.

basj
Reply #11 Monday, June 11, 2018 9:50 PM

Ok, Need someone with power to do the Stardock's License Key reset to help you. I'll hi-light your problem again to the Support Team. Thank for your patient.

Basj,

Stardock Community Assistant

RedneckDude
Reply #12 Tuesday, June 12, 2018 11:38 AM

Problem solved! Thanks guys!