Preview of Trex for Windowblinds

New Master Skin, Coming Soon!

Tuesday, November 8, 2016 by LightStar | Discussion: Sneak Previews

Got a new one coming out hopefully within the next few weeks and thought I'd give everyone a bit of a preview...

Trex for Windowblinds

Comments appreciated!

RedneckDude
Reply #1 Tuesday, November 8, 2016 10:38 AM

LightStar
Reply #2 Tuesday, November 8, 2016 10:50 AM

Nice one Jim!

gevansmd
Reply #3 Tuesday, November 8, 2016 2:18 PM

RedneckDude

Reduced 11%
Original 5120 x 1440

Jim, you need a larger monitor.  What do you have, an iMax?

RedneckDude
Reply #4 Tuesday, November 8, 2016 3:14 PM

I have 2 Benq 27 inch monitors at 2560x1440 each.  Going to add a 3rd someday. (Once I win the lotto.)

neone6
Reply #5 Tuesday, November 8, 2016 3:20 PM

Looking good

Uvah
Reply #6 Tuesday, November 8, 2016 4:30 PM

for the new Master Skin and   for the redneck's screenie.

gevansmd
Reply #7 Tuesday, November 8, 2016 7:44 PM

RedneckDude

That's the resolution I'm running on a BenQ 32".  Why does yours look so wide?

LightStar
Reply #8 Tuesday, November 8, 2016 8:25 PM

He has dual monitors gevansmd and is showing both screens. Same thing I have, but I crop out the second screen.

RedneckDude
Reply #9 Tuesday, November 8, 2016 9:08 PM

What Tom said.

gevansmd
Reply #10 Tuesday, November 8, 2016 9:30 PM

LightStar

I wondered how he had two taskbars.  That Jim is a rascal!  By the way, thanks for suggesting the BenQ.  I had to return the original becaue the audi out jack wasn't there, just a hole but otherwise I like it a lot.  For my eyes' sake I run in cad/cam mode for most things.  I like the darker colors.

LightStar
Reply #11 Tuesday, November 8, 2016 10:44 PM

gevansmd

Quoting LightStar,

gevansmd
Reply #12 Wednesday, November 9, 2016 6:22 PM

Now that you can get 4K TVs for around $400 my next monitor will be a 40" UHD TV.  That should be high enough resolution to make the 40" size work.