Need a separate logon for forums?

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 by werewolf | Discussion: Forum Issues

Is there a problem with the Forums? I can login to WC no problem, but when I click on the 'Forums' button, it takes me to an odd looking forums screen and asks for my login info again.  Never used to do that. I type in my creds and get a 'server not found' error with an error from ABP saying there was a cross scripting problem.  Then I have to select 'reload problem script' to get to the forums.

RedneckDude
Reply #1 Tuesday, October 25, 2016 7:17 PM

The forums got/are in the process of getting a facelift.

Started out that way here, but it has settled now. It does make me login every time I leave and come back though.

Hankers
Reply #2 Tuesday, October 25, 2016 7:17 PM

There are a few bugs to iron out with the updated site.

Things will return to normal soon.

Orcnbeans
Reply #3 Tuesday, October 25, 2016 8:20 PM

Thanks for reporting the issue. I'm going to roll back the changes while we fix that bug.

Jafo
Reply #4 Tuesday, October 25, 2016 8:42 PM

Kinda less dead space with the rolled back ver.  The new appears overly sparse.

neone6
Reply #5 Tuesday, October 25, 2016 10:25 PM

Seems the new trend is going Blocky in design.

-Kinda sad that even a Skinning site is going towards this "modern/metro" style as well.

The new IconPackager Logo is a GOOD example of how it can be made towards that style without losing the aesthetic touch.

RedneckDude
Reply #6 Tuesday, October 25, 2016 11:51 PM

Kinda less dead space with the rolled back ver.  The new appears overly sparse.
Agreed...and Windows 10 "modern" looking....