Can't upload dream File

can't upload image preview file

Thursday, October 6, 2016 by AzDude | Discussion: Animated Wallpapers

Can't upload a Dream File - get error message #2038

also can't upload the preview image file  either get error message IO

AzDude

Island Dog
Reply #1 Thursday, October 6, 2016 10:25 AM

Looking into it.

AzDude
Reply #2 Friday, October 7, 2016 9:36 AM

Still can't upload Dream File  .... getting this error message this time

" error validating file "

Tried 3 or 4 different dream files

Az

AngusBoomPants
Reply #3 Friday, October 7, 2016 1:07 PM

Same problem

AzDude
Reply #4 Saturday, October 8, 2016 10:35 AM

Day 3 still can't upload a Dream File

get " error validating file " message ..

I did just upgrade to the latest version

of Deskscapes 8.51 update , could that be the problem ??

Kratos2604
Reply #5 Saturday, October 8, 2016 11:29 PM

Omg bad luck, I spend the same, shoot me the error message !!
I took several days dedicated to a dream to publish because it is the first to do and now will not let me upload it unfortunately !! : '(

AzDude
Reply #6 Monday, October 10, 2016 1:29 PM

Dream files still won't upload

Island Dog
Reply #7 Monday, October 10, 2016 4:21 PM

I've done several test uploads and haven't had a problem.

Clear your browsers cache and cookies and try again.

If you still have a problem let me know what browser, file sizes, file types, type of error, etc.

Kratos2604
Reply #8 Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:40 AM

It has left me upload with the Chrome!

The problem is in Mozilla Firefox, because auto hide the buttons up and do not work when giving send!

Jafo
Reply #9 Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:45 AM

Kratos2604

I think there's always a lot of problems with Firefox, particularly with its on again - off again skinnability with Windowblinds...

I gave up on it totally years ago..... about the time Opera started. [that's how long ago].

These days it's mostly Chrome...and IE.  Can't yet say I like Edge.... been buggy in early days.

Island Dog
Reply #10 Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:46 AM

The problem should be fixed. If you have a problem seeing the buttons you need to make sure Flash is enabled.

AzDude
Reply #11 Wednesday, October 12, 2016 10:00 AM

Dream Uploads are working again

with Chrome I had no problem this time .

frero
Reply #12 Saturday, November 12, 2016 10:06 AM

Can't play deskcape wallpaper need MPEG-2 video decoder to play it cause i'm on windows 7, any buddy can find this codec for me? Thanks for you reply.

Wizard1956
Reply #13 Saturday, November 12, 2016 5:00 PM

Many of us use the K-Lite Codec pack.http://filehippo.com/download_klite_mega_codec/  It can handle anything you can throw at it and DeskScapes runs very well with it.

frero
Reply #14 Monday, November 14, 2016 9:59 AM

Hi! i tried to install the codec that you tolled me but itù,s not working for me, i'm on windows 7 2 bits, can you please write me at [removed by ID] i'll send you a print screen of the problem i have, thanks a lot for your help it's cool

Island Dog
Reply #15 Monday, November 14, 2016 2:07 PM

Please don't post your email on a public forum.