Zeon Released at LightStar Technologies

Friday, June 12, 2015 by LightStar | Discussion: New Releases

For lovers of fantastic dark skins, be sure to check out my latest release on my site. It will be up here on WinCustomize next week.

Zeon for Windowblinds

Click here to purchase today... LightStar Technologies

neone6
Reply #1 Friday, June 12, 2015 5:17 PM

Wasn't this supposed to be a Master skin ?

It's up for download here on WC ?

LightStar
Reply #2 Friday, June 12, 2015 5:47 PM

Yeah, another WC screw up that just cost me $100US Andy, I fixed it I hope. For those that downloaded for free, I hope you do the right thing when it shows up here on WC on Tuesday. Thanks.

neone6
Reply #3 Friday, June 12, 2015 5:52 PM

Cool

Vampothika
Reply #4 Friday, June 12, 2015 5:57 PM

LightStar

my last master skin Next Domain had a borked upload too.  it was in the list twice and showed no master badge, I used internet explorer for the upload.

I got it fixed via Hankers (this guy rocks) and then finally island dog told me to reupload, using either ie, google chrome or firefox.

I chose maxthon, and island dog said it wasn't supported (the upload was still borked anyway)

So I used ie again and it worked.....

im pretty pissed off with all our master skins having SO many issues to upload, you have to watch it like a hawk and basically cross yr fingers that it works, and only upload mon to fri so if there is an issue it can be fixed asap.

sorry guys, but not impressed at all...   Tom lost ALOT of money in a matter of minutes... this just isn't fair.

LightStar
Reply #5 Friday, June 12, 2015 6:00 PM

Yeah, this is the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened to me. Thanks Kitty.

I doubt if it will happen, but I hope that those who downloaded it for free do the right thing later when it does come up for sale.

DaveRI
Reply #6 Friday, June 12, 2015 6:40 PM

LightStar

but I hope that those who downloaded it for free do the right think later when it does come up for sale.

Or at least delete the erroneous download.  A couple of mouse clicks to balance the scales, doesn't get any easier than that.

DaveBax
Reply #7 Friday, June 12, 2015 7:19 PM

I didn't see it on here but not here every minute. Will say from the SS it's a real beauty.

LightStar
Reply #8 Friday, June 12, 2015 7:29 PM

Thanks Dave's!

It was only on the site for about 5-7 minutes.