Anyone watched Disney's Frozen Yet?

Tuesday, April 1, 2014 by Leo the Lion | Discussion: Life, the Universe and Everything

Purchased the Blu-Ray/DVD last week and watched it with the kids.........loved it. Best Movie from Disney for years.

Budaii
Reply #1 Wednesday, April 2, 2014 1:38 AM

Comes today. I'm just waiting for the postman

Nimbin
Reply #2 Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:07 AM

I am very proud to say..... No!!. But if i had younger kids who enjoyed that type of fluff then i probably would.

BoXXi
Reply #3 Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:57 AM

I must have watched it 200 times already! Kids!!

Great movie, and some great songs!

BoXXi
Reply #4 Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:58 AM

(I still prefer "Brave" though....... )

WOM
Reply #5 Wednesday, April 2, 2014 7:40 AM

I'am with BoXXi.  I have all (almost) the kids movies.  When ya have grand and great grand kids ya get to buy them all.  Just got the Pirate Fairy.

Am mad as they released Frozen in 3D in England but are waiting till end of Oct. to release it in the U.S.(they are not going to release frozen in the U.S.).  Waiting for the holiday buying so they can jack the price.

GFireflyE
Reply #6 Wednesday, April 2, 2014 9:39 AM

While they could have made the movie a little more dark in plot and effect, overall Frozen is a decent movie for kids. Short. Funny. Dynamic. Probably the only I didn't like about it is that they make all the men in the movie incapable of doing anything good on there own, but that's a pretty small gripe.

Leo the Lion
Reply #7 Wednesday, April 2, 2014 10:49 PM

BoXXi

(I still prefer "Brave" though....... )

Me too, Bryan.........the kids go run and hide when the nasty bear comes out!!!!

Rusty23
Reply #8 Wednesday, December 17, 2014 1:29 AM

Great movie and great songs.. Agree!

Elsa's Let it Go is like an anthem at home now, my daughter loves it so much. And I just came across this news piece yesterday which said:

"No one wants to let go of 'Let It Go' more than parents, and Frozen director Jennifer Lee has become brutally aware of that fact. The Oscar-winning director is now apologizing for the phenomenon that swept (and continues to sweep) the nation because adults are fed up with the animated film!"

Wintercross
Reply #9 Wednesday, December 17, 2014 4:15 AM

I personally found it average...

but the music was terrible! It didn't fit the feel and time period of the movie at all and seemed really jarring to me.

It would be like watching Aladin with all the music replaced with Russian folk music, or watching Brave with a dubstep score.