Which one?


Wednesday, June 13, 2012 by arjenvdziel | Discussion: Help

Is anyone familiar with this skin/suite? I saw it somewhere, without instructions or a name, just a reference to wincustomize.

I want it!!

Can anybody please help?



Reply #1 Wednesday, June 13, 2012 12:37 PM

Looks like something in "Desktop X" gallery ?

Reply #2 Wednesday, June 13, 2012 2:13 PM

That'd be my guess too. Not familiar with the skin tho. Could also be rainmeter.

Reply #3 Thursday, June 14, 2012 8:52 AM

Hm, that looks an awfull lot like it indeed. Thanks

Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.

Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:

  • Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
  • Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
  • Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
  • It's simple, and FREE!