How I spent my last weekend

Monday, March 26, 2012 by ZubaZ | Discussion: Life, the Universe and Everything

A pipe extending from my house into the back collapsed and had to be dug out for replacement. I can only hope that by the end of today I'm only sore when I move and not when I'm sitting still.

Red Five . . standing by.

Hit the link to see the video. (no need to sign up [I think]).

WebGizmos
Reply #1 Monday, March 26, 2012 11:04 AM

That made me dizzy!

Philly0381
Reply #2 Monday, March 26, 2012 11:20 AM

Well atleast you didn't have to do anything off the 'Honey Do List'.

ZubaZ
Reply #3 Monday, March 26, 2012 11:22 AM

WebGizmos
That made me dizzy!
It made me sore.

LizMarr
Reply #4 Monday, March 26, 2012 11:29 AM

Ew, stinky. Hard to believe a house that young had pipes like that.

And dizzy.

Can I have your back yard? I've got three large dogs. I'll fill the ditch back in...

ZubaZ
Reply #5 Monday, March 26, 2012 11:35 AM

LizMarr
And dizzy.
As I was reviewing the film I thought I really should attache the camera to some wheeled kid's toy for stability . . but then I'd have to mount an X-Wing nose to the camera and add a soundtrack and special effects.  Instead I said, "Screw it.  I'm tired."
LizMarr
I love my yard.  Trench and all.  It should be easier to fill in that it was to remove.  You can however, have my wife and kid's dog.

Uvah
Reply #6 Monday, March 26, 2012 12:26 PM

Now that the trench is dug you can put in that anti-alien thingy and leave the tin-foil hat home.

RedneckDude
Reply #7 Monday, March 26, 2012 12:30 PM

Nice house and yard!!

ZubaZ
Reply #8 Monday, March 26, 2012 12:34 PM

RedneckDude
Nice house and yard!!
Thanks.
If I did htat, what would I have to wear for special occasions?

Rosco_P
Reply #9 Monday, March 26, 2012 1:10 PM

Zubaz

And this is why you're not a true Star Wars fan.  In related news, you have a wife and kids.  Correlation?  I think so.

My dream is still to recreate the entire original trilogy using nothing but the original action figures, custom built miniature sets, and stop motion.

Reply #10 Monday, March 26, 2012 1:30 PM

Zubaz
If I did htat, what would I have to wear for special occasions?

I'll find something for you...

AceMatrix
Reply #11 Monday, March 26, 2012 1:38 PM

Man !.....those toenails look lethal I tell ya.

seanw3
Reply #12 Monday, March 26, 2012 1:47 PM

Now that you have that trench dug, might I suggest a French Drain? You could get some good drainage out of this fiasco. Negative becomes a positive.

Fuzzy Logic
Reply #13 Monday, March 26, 2012 2:11 PM

Stay on target... stay on target...

seanw3
Reply #14 Monday, March 26, 2012 2:24 PM

I'll bet scavengers made a fortune off the Death Stars.

ZubaZ
Reply #15 Monday, March 26, 2012 2:27 PM

seanw3
Thinking about it.  Not sure I want to buy gravel I never see when I have a creek out back just waiting for the basemetn water.

Uvah
Reply #16 Monday, March 26, 2012 2:30 PM

seanw3

Don't live uphill.

LizMarr
Reply #17 Tuesday, March 27, 2012 2:58 PM

Don't you mean downhill? Uh, never mind. I was thinking of Fr. catheter, not Fr. drain...

(too many years in emergency medicine and hospitals)

((this gonna be censored for sure))