DELETE THIS POST it is Obsolete Renew ObjectDesk Top SALE

Price: $34.95 $24.95

Tuesday, November 8, 2011 by Disturbedcomputer | Discussion: OS Customization

Thought maybe some of you would like to know

that Stardock is having a sale on the Renew Price

Price: $34.95 $24.95

Don't know how long it's going to be. So, IF you can get it get it now and save $10.00

Wish I could

Disturbedcomputer
Reply #1 Tuesday, November 8, 2011 8:59 PM

OldMsgt
Reply #2 Tuesday, November 8, 2011 9:27 PM

Been there done that last month on October 17th

JuniorCrooks
Reply #3 Tuesday, November 8, 2011 10:49 PM

I would do it but I remember reading in another thread that the renewal date begins at time of purchase and not when the current subscription expires. I am only a few months into my renewal so I will pass on saving the 10 bucks and losing about 8 months.

Starcandy
Reply #4 Tuesday, November 8, 2011 11:14 PM

JuniorCrooks

Ditto, JC.

Island Dog
Reply #5 Wednesday, November 9, 2011 9:32 AM

JuniorCrooks

Not true.

OldMsgt
Reply #6 Wednesday, November 9, 2011 10:03 AM

Yes it was true it did happen to me, I had to send two(2) e-mails to stardock support sales to get it corrected. It was in the end corrected, but it did happen.

Island Dog
Reply #7 Wednesday, November 9, 2011 10:36 AM

Yes, but that is not how it is supposed to work.  Renewals are stacked.

JuniorCrooks
Reply #8 Wednesday, November 9, 2011 3:51 PM

Thank you for the assurance Island Dog

eagleyelgae
Reply #9 Wednesday, November 9, 2011 4:16 PM

Thanks for the heads up!  I was due on 12 November.

happyboy7
Reply #10 Thursday, November 10, 2011 8:51 PM

This is great, I renewed last night!  Thanks so much for the discount, StarDock!!

RedneckDude
Reply #11 Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:13 PM

I'm good thru 2013 or I'd buy one or three.

OldMsgt
Reply #12 Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:19 PM

It may not be the way it is supposed to happen, but it did and that is fact jack.

Island Dog
Reply #13 Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:39 PM

OldMsgt

Disturbedcomputer
Reply #14 Friday, November 11, 2011 1:49 AM

tanasii
Thanks for the heads up! I was due on 12 November.

Welcome tanasii glad I help one person out