Support just not happening

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 by Nimbin | Discussion: Object Desktop

about a week or so ago i sent an email to support@stardock.com or it could have been sale@stardock.com requesting help with my objectdesktop renewal not showing up in impulse. I renewed mu subscription for another year and yet impulse still tells me that my sub runs out on july 31 2011. It should now expire on 31 july 2012. as of now i have heard absolutely nothing from stardock except for their automated email. Below is the ticket number for my request and i would hope that this is sorted out as soon as possible. I have supplied the order number and all relevant details in my original email.

Ticket ID: QGU-251431
Subject: Object Desktop Renewal
Department: Stardock - Sales
Priority: Sales
Status: Open

Thanks

Nimbin

DaveRI
Reply #1 Wednesday, July 13, 2011 11:37 PM

The renewals won't show on Impulse anymore.  See "Common Questions" at bottom of OP here:

Daiwa
Reply #2 Wednesday, July 13, 2011 11:45 PM

A few of these right-hand-left-hand communication issues have popped up since Impulse was sold.  Why it is affecting only a handful of folks is a puzzle.  So far, each instance has ultimately been resolved satisfactorily.  You shouldn't have any issues using the apps, regardless (even after July 31 - the only thing 'missing' if it's not resolved by then would be access to betas), but at least you were smart enough to get a little ahead of the curve.  I'd continue to be patient.

Daiwa
Reply #3 Wednesday, July 13, 2011 11:47 PM

I'd also ignore me and listen to DaveRI, if I were you.

ZubaZ
Reply #4 Thursday, July 14, 2011 12:00 AM

The Stardock/Impulse transition has put  unexpected strains on support.  It's getting better,  I promise..

DaveRI
Reply #5 Thursday, July 14, 2011 12:09 AM

(Is that a new Zubadge?)

Jafo
Reply #6 Thursday, July 14, 2011 12:32 AM

DaveRI
(Is that a new Zubadge?)

sydneysiders
Reply #7 Thursday, July 14, 2011 1:00 AM

DaveRI
(Is that a new Zubadge?)

I see your coffee making skills improved....

Uvah
Reply #8 Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:26 AM

Cool Zubadge...Zubaz.

ZubaZ
Reply #9 Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:28 AM

I need to get one of the web guys to make a new badge "Supprot"

It's good to be back. I missed you guys (and gals).

Reply #10 Thursday, July 14, 2011 9:05 AM

Your wish.... our "Supprot"

Island Dog
Reply #11 Thursday, July 14, 2011 9:08 AM

Just to let you know, your subscription end date is correct for 2012.  As mentioned, Impulse isn't supported for ODNT after a renewal from this point on.

Nimbin