Reporting a ripper that also give out serial numbers of CursorFX

Thursday, March 24, 2011 by TYCUS | Discussion: Life, the Universe and Everything

It is incredible that the only time i get back to wincustomize is to only report a ripper that is not only giving out ripped stuff but also serial numbers of CursorFX....

read the last comment:

(Image removed - showed identity/web address). (Moderator) (Erk)

hope you are doing ok people i know you miss me, hhahaahha.

Reply #1 Thursday, March 24, 2011 2:48 AM

Thank you, TYCUS. I followed your link and I have reported the issue to dA Moderation. I would request you do the same.

In the future though, this kind of thing is best handled in pm. Please edit your OP to remove the links to this person's site and obscure his name on your screenshot...I'm sure you understand why I'm asking you to do that... giving the link will only lead to free publicity for him.

Thanks.

HG_Eliminator
Reply #2 Thursday, March 24, 2011 3:09 AM

Im sure the DA staff will get right on it...

Uvah
Reply #3 Thursday, March 24, 2011 5:40 AM

The DA staff needs to pay more attention. IMO! I'm surprised he's still there having been stealing others work for awhile now.

PoSmedley
Reply #4 Thursday, March 24, 2011 6:43 AM

Well, that's it for me. I'm done with DA. I will be deleting my account today. Isn't this the same guy we reported to them a few weeks ago for stealing cursors????? WTF is going on over there????

LightStar
Reply #5 Thursday, March 24, 2011 6:53 AM

I deleted my DA account long ago, when I reported several RIP's and they did nothing about it. Sorry, but it was becoming nothing more than a glorified WAREZ site, and I had enough of it.

Nimbin
Reply #6 Thursday, March 24, 2011 7:48 AM

as far as i am concerned the staff at DA don't give a rats ass who steals what from whom.. as long as they continue uploading and making their site one of the biggest customising. this has been going on for years and it won't change anytime soon

Erk.
Reply #7 Thursday, March 24, 2011 10:34 AM

I'm going to go ahead and lock this post now, as the relevant people have been contacted.

Future posts of this nature must be handled via personal message, or via email to a moderator.

( And yeah, I'm still around you guys *waves* ....I tend to lurk a lot.)