Wom, Jafo or Hankers !

Uploaded correct WBA

Saturday, March 12, 2011 by neone6 | Discussion: New Releases

I have uploaded The corrected WBA for STREAMLIGHT... So it´s this one You should "moderate" The first had Faulty in textcolor and placement

Thanx.

Jafo
Reply #1 Saturday, March 12, 2011 9:11 PM

That makes 4 threads....any one of the other three could have sufficed.  [we can read]...

Reply #2 Saturday, March 12, 2011 9:17 PM

I said PM, neone6. Personal message.

neone6
Reply #3 Sunday, March 13, 2011 3:06 AM

I said PM, neone6. Personal message.
 *embarrassed*

Snowman
Reply #4 Sunday, March 13, 2011 8:26 AM

We're looking at it.
I myself haven't got Win7 at the moment, so I can't fully test it.

Patience, critter.

neone6
Reply #5 Sunday, March 13, 2011 5:44 PM

It was rejected... why, and what can I do 2 correct it

Reply #6 Sunday, March 13, 2011 5:50 PM

It's still in the queue. Not rejected or accepted. Yet.

Hankers
Reply #7 Sunday, March 13, 2011 5:50 PM

It was rejected...

Did you get a rejection email?

Your WindowBlind is still in the moderation queue.  It can take a couple of days to check a WB before approval and WB's are checked by more than one moderator.

Have a bit of patience.

neone6
Reply #8 Sunday, March 13, 2011 6:00 PM

Hankers

It was rejected...

Did you get a rejection email?

Have a bit of patience.
Yes I got an e-mail saying it was rejected... ???  Is it still in queue ?

Hankers
Reply #9 Sunday, March 13, 2011 6:11 PM

There were 2 Streamlight WB in the queue and the old one was deleted.  The updated WBA is still in the queue.

Snowman
Reply #10 Sunday, March 13, 2011 6:12 PM

It's still in the queue.

Edit: Or what Hank said.

neone6
Reply #11 Sunday, March 13, 2011 6:40 PM

Snowman
It's still in the queue.

Edit: Or what Hank said.
Phew !! I was REALLY worried there 4 a while... Strange that I got the rejection e-mail though...

Since I really try 2 think in artistic newthinking ways yet functional you never know what youre gonna get... Taste is different and so forth...Yet I don´t think a matter of taste should have an impact on whether it´s approoved or not if it´s functional enough...

Jafo
Reply #12 Sunday, March 13, 2011 7:41 PM

You had uploaded two versions of the same skin....the second one was/is supposed to be the right one....you wanted the other one removed...I removed it.  When a skin is removed an auto-email is sent.

neone6
Reply #13 Monday, March 14, 2011 6:58 AM

Aaah... All makes sense now Thanx Jafo

WOM
Reply #14 Monday, March 14, 2011 7:59 AM

No need for me to say anything but I felt left out.

neone6
Reply #15 Monday, March 14, 2011 5:42 PM

I am so happy right now I don´t now what 2 say ! My first skin is Now Official ON THE site 4 skinning...

Thanx 4 all super-support ! Expect Innovation/new design And functionality.

stayhard

neone6
Reply #16 Tuesday, March 22, 2011 8:52 AM

I have a question.... I have been watching my download-rate and compared 2 others. My skin has got almost 3000 downloads now but my rating hasn´t changed the tiniest little bit. Maybe I´m paranoid but I don´t think 3000 people rated "Streamlight" THAT low ???

Island Dog
Reply #17 Tuesday, March 22, 2011 9:10 AM

Rating isn't required for a download.  I see nothing odd on your ratings, and high and low ratings will sometimes just balance it out.

Uvah
Reply #18 Tuesday, March 22, 2011 9:19 AM

Neone6. Think of it this way. Ratings don't mean a whole lot. If the download count is up there then there are that many people using it. Besides ... you're skinning for you and putting it up there for others to enjoy or not. Another thing you should consider. Not everyone comments after they download something. I should know.

neone6
Reply #19 Tuesday, March 22, 2011 9:53 AM

Ok, Thanx Then I´ll continue 2 think It´s @least average. Update Coming any day now.