Wednesday, May 19, 2010 by fatindian | Discussion: Object Desktop
I posted this in an existing thread but it was a little off-topic and I figure I can get more exposure by starting a new one.
I recently purchase OD and am happy with the purchase (giving money to Stardock devs leaves me with no second thoughts), but I just wanna get some things clarified. I mainly bought it because I wanted Fences Pro as I've been searching for a tool like this to unclutter my desktop for ages. OD was 50% off so I figured "why the hell not", I'm already liking DeskScapes. Anyway, here goes:
1. Does the one-year upgrade license for OD include major revisions (i.e. WindowsBlinds 7 > WindowsBlinds 8, versus 7.3 > 7.7 or whatever)
2. Does a standalone purchase of Fences Pro include a life-time license for upgrades?
3. Assuming I intend to renew in a year's time, can I pre-purchase another 25$ discounted OD license to have upgrade privileges for 2 years total?
Thanks guys. And kudos to Stardock for ending my search.
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!