Looking for this wallpaper (Or someone to re create it.)

And or find this dock skin.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 by heartless41 | Discussion: Wallpapers

I recently found this image of this wallpaper and dock. And I really want it, I cant seem to find it anywhere... Ive tried recreating it but Im not that great at photoshop.

Im also intrested in the dock skin, and the bar at the top. Looks like a modified windows 7 bar.

Thanks

wallpaper

G3mpi3
Reply #1 Wednesday, March 10, 2010 1:16 AM

Not sure about the wallpaper, but here's the dock:

The dock skin is for rocketdock, but I can recreate it for objectdock if you prefer.

karmat
Reply #2 Wednesday, March 10, 2010 7:36 AM

I've seen it before, but can't remember where. Checkout AlexanderGG's gallery, he has similar walls that you might like http://alexander-gg.deviantart.com/gallery/#Wallpapers

2of3
Reply #3 Wednesday, March 10, 2010 8:54 AM

I use TinEye for these type of things. Here's the search result: http://www.tineye.com/search/492fb63f825a5c47c3da51c9784a14e2d8632d11

2of3
Reply #4 Wednesday, March 10, 2010 9:02 AM

As far as I can tell, this is the original: http://hougaard.deviantart.com/art/The-Eternal-Fence-II-64522070

*Edit*

sadly it's not very big (900x600)

heartless41
Reply #5 Friday, March 12, 2010 5:01 PM

Actually G3mpi3, if you could do that, thatd be great!

And I actually meant the wallpaper on the desktop of that picture.

The image board and browser are part of the screenshot.

The wallpaper I want is the blue / gray one

but, great job on finding that other one lol.

2of3
Reply #6 Friday, March 12, 2010 5:37 PM

The wallpaper I want is the blue / gray one

but, great job on finding that other one lol.

after all that work I put into finding it

Jafo
Reply #7 Friday, March 12, 2010 6:39 PM

The wallpaper I want is the blue / gray one

5 second job with a gradient fill.  Perfect opportunity for someone to cut their teeth with a graphics proggy...

DaveBax
Reply #8 Friday, March 12, 2010 8:32 PM

I just made the wallpaper for you and should be close. If you need it to be resized please let me have your actual screen resolution.

After the link opens just right click and save image or save image as. Remember where you saved it to.

Wallpaper

heartless41
Reply #9 Friday, March 12, 2010 11:32 PM

Thank you all for the quick responses. DaveBax I made a wallpaper similar to that. I just cant find the right pixel size for the line pattern. zoom in on the image and youl see it. Mine are never thick enough.

2of3
Reply #10 Saturday, March 13, 2010 5:03 AM

2px light gray, 4px dark gray?

heartless41
Reply #11 Monday, March 15, 2010 11:59 PM

I did what i could and made a wallpaper.

Now just to find out how his explorer / task bar looks like that.
and to get the dock made for object dock

jscogg
Reply #12 Tuesday, March 16, 2010 1:22 AM

That is an awesome gallery. I'm sad that I didn't discover it sooner! Thanks!