The New Skinning Dummy (Do they have a book on this? LOL!)

Sunday, January 3, 2010 by bitaluv | Discussion: Help

HI!

I AM NEW TO THIS WHOLE SKINNING BIZZ. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO APPLY THE SKIN TO VISTA WINDOWS? I HAVE WINDOWBLINDS AND THE DESKTOP OBJECT, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO START. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Reply #1 Sunday, January 3, 2010 3:27 PM

If you've got windowblinds, choose a skin (or download one from the windowblinds gallery) and in the windowblinds config (the window that opens when you click on the windowblids easel in the my software icon in Impuse Dock) and click apply.

k10w3
Reply #2 Sunday, January 3, 2010 3:35 PM

Here are a couple threads with pictures and video in case you're still having problems:

Video Tour: https://forums.wincustomize.com/?postid=371174
Windowblinds 7 Visual Walk-Through:  https://forums.wincustomize.com/?postid=371174

WebGizmos
Reply #3 Sunday, January 3, 2010 4:17 PM

the windowblids easel

Your an easel! I prefer crayons myself!

2of3
Reply #4 Sunday, January 3, 2010 4:36 PM

Reply #5 Sunday, January 3, 2010 5:06 PM

WebGizmos
the windowblids easel

Your an easel! I prefer crayons myself!

That's because they're the only things you're allowed to use.

jscogg
Reply #6 Sunday, January 3, 2010 5:37 PM

I'm not sure if it's just the forums going wacky or what, but for future reference:

WebGizmos
Reply #7 Sunday, January 3, 2010 5:48 PM

That's because they're the only things you're allowed to use.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Reply #8 Sunday, January 3, 2010 6:09 PM

Indeed. Non-Toxic Crayolas.

Island Dog
Reply #9 Sunday, January 3, 2010 8:33 PM

Don't forget the WC Wiki has tons of info as well.