Who will makes these dreams for me? They would be relaxing and different

Sunday, May 3, 2009 by moxjet200 | Discussion: Animated Wallpapers

Alright so theres 2 dreams I really would like to see created and there are some GREAT creators on this site

first one that comes to mind is from a screensaver i saw when i was a little kid that i would just stare at

It was a lamp post outside at night that had flies buzzing around it like flies do running in to it and bouncing off and what not

lamp post kind of looked like http://sabredesign.net/Photography/images/Sonora_StreetLamp001.jpg

second one that would probably be cooler is a will-o-the-wisp one,

the little glows over swamp/water places at night

really cool concept art of this is like

if anyone does pursue either of these ideas i would love you! email me at judd_cobler@yahoo.com

ill try to keep up with the replies on this post also ; )

divyasugar
Reply #1 Sunday, May 3, 2009 3:04 PM

2008 years old.

angus1949
Reply #2 Sunday, May 3, 2009 3:11 PM

2008 years old.
What does this answer have to do with this thread?

divyasugar
Reply #3 Sunday, May 3, 2009 3:40 PM

Has to do something

+15 karma is the reward if u get its meaning correctly.

You can buy many things with it, eg a 5 star, an ambulane, a laugh, a beer etc. at DShop.

Don't ask me what does DShop stands for. Another +6 to guess it correct.

divyasugar
Reply #4 Sunday, May 3, 2009 3:51 PM

You can download particle illusion trial version and personally use it for 30 days without any limtations.

You will have plenty of animations at fingertips to use in your dreams.

Demo versions of particleIllusion 3.0 and particleIllusion SE are available for Windows and Mac OS X.

The demo versions are all fully-functional for 30 days with no limitations -- no watermarks, no restrictions, can save/load projects, have access to the thousands of emitter presets, etc.

We encourage you to download and install the demo versions so you can see exactly how particleIllusion will work on your computer.

Link: http://www.wondertouch.com/demos.asp

Then Download Stardock Dream Maker and make your own.

Link: http://dream.wincustomize.com/

LOL

mickeko
Reply #5 Sunday, May 3, 2009 4:15 PM

divyasugar

Seems like it's possible to do some really funky stuff with that software... The pro version is a tad expensive though.

Wizard1956
Reply #6 Sunday, May 3, 2009 7:37 PM

Don't ask me what does DShop stands for. Another +6 to guess it correct.

divyasugar shop,now where's my karma?

Reply #7 Sunday, May 3, 2009 7:43 PM

Divyasugar: I understand you come from a foreign culture, and everyone here makes allowances for that, but lately I'm seeing two styles in your "writing".

One style is somewhat "juvenile" and the other more mature.

We're adults here and would appreciate not having the kiddies running around and making noise while we're trying to carry on a conversation.

I hope you get my drift. Enough nonsense about brainsmashers, and non sequitors. Everyone has put up with you but my patience is coming to an end. On the make me laugh thread and others, I find myself trying to explain what you mean to other people. That's your responsibility. Please try to present coherent thoughts. Use google translate ot whatever software is necessary but please do it.

1. Grow up or seek company your age. 2. Sit quietly and watch what's going on. 3.If you don't understand: Ask intelligent questions which can be comprehended.

CarGuy1
Reply #8 Sunday, May 3, 2009 7:47 PM

2008 years old.

It's the age of the original poster, moxjet200.

divyasugar is right, ParticleIllusion has the right wisps to do this. I have  been using it for dreams for quite a while. I was thinking about doing the Will-o the wisp one ever since muckyman created sunset_at_fairyglade.

moxyjet200, I'll give these a shot. I am a little busy in real life so it may be a week or so before I get a chance to start.

RedneckDude
Reply #9 Sunday, May 3, 2009 8:01 PM

Now Doc....patience is a virtue.

Imagine a Doc with no patients(patience)...lol.

moxjet200
Reply #10 Sunday, May 3, 2009 8:21 PM

haha awesome carguy! ive downloaded like 50 of your dreams so far, im excited cause you know what you're doing = D

sunset at fairyglade is actually one of my favorites also, i had it up all yesterday

voidcore
Reply #11 Sunday, May 3, 2009 8:36 PM

guys running around and jumping waving a rainbow colored flag in the sunset???

CarGuy1
Reply #12 Sunday, May 3, 2009 8:47 PM

guys running around and jumping waving a rainbow colored flag in the sunset???

I feel pretty, oh so pretty.

moxjet200
Reply #13 Sunday, May 3, 2009 9:00 PM

no not quite that badass, but its a good one ; )

go dl it

Skinhit
Reply #14 Sunday, May 3, 2009 9:40 PM

Sheez DOC...she has just as much right to be here as you, and who made you the authority on these forums?

Skinhit
Reply #15 Sunday, May 3, 2009 9:41 PM

Sorry moxjet to get off topic...hope carguy comes thru for you

moxjet200
Reply #16 Monday, May 4, 2009 12:00 AM

haha all good, mildly entertaining atleast

divyasugar
Reply #17 Monday, May 4, 2009 1:25 AM

no not quite that badass, but its a good one ; )

go dl it

What are you looking for exactly? Just download and try. Read the help file included. You can choose from thousands of animation-effects and downlload more. Visit dream maker tutorials to get started with making dreams.

It's the age of the original poster

Yupsi got it absolutely accurate.

divyasugar shop,now where's my karma?

My karma-bank gets bankrupt. Incorrect.

Yupsi uncle doc I agree this was an important conversation and I started babbling. You advised correct that I should grow up like my friends say. Thats why I filled my age 89 years here to show grown up. 1920 as birthyear was maximum allowed when I submitted registration form that made me 89 years but I saw his age '2008 years old'. It surprised me. It prompted me to write '2008 years old'. There was a hidden question in it, HOW?

Thanks for your generousity.

Vampothika
Reply #18 Monday, May 4, 2009 1:52 AM

off topic a bit.....but speaking of partical illusion....i love it so much after the trial i bought it....ive used it heaps on my wb animations........best money i ever spent...

Fuzzy Logic
Reply #19 Monday, May 4, 2009 4:26 AM

Yupsi uncle doc I agree this was an important conversation and I started babbling... ...That was a bit off-topic but in company of grown-up people like you, I hope to grow up seriously.

What I see is someone new to the community who is trying to fit in. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Going wrong here and there is all a part of learning. There are many people here like me who are pleased to see new people in the community, it's how the community moves forward. For my part I will always try to welcome and encourage.

Don't worry about saying the odd dumb thing. There's no-one more prone to saying dumb things than me, and I've been here since the start - it's just the way I am

But... sending a thread off topic first post is something to be avoided

haha all good, mildly entertaining atleast

At least the OP is happy

superman
Reply #20 Monday, May 4, 2009 5:53 AM

You advised correct that I should grow up like my friends say.

I think you are well grown up and a good thnking girl. At least you think more than me. Its a community of people, there are elders and youngers. We all have to interact keeping in mind the interests of others.

Only reply # 1 and reply #  4  should have been interchanged. Anyway you were helpful.