Looking for someone to make a dream

Thursday, March 19, 2009 by teddybearcholla | Discussion: Animated Wallpapers

I am looking for someone who would like to see if this could be made into a dream.  The person should know how to use apophysis and have apo 2.083DHack. When I was working the triangles, I discovered that one of them will make the "long hooked part on the right" move kind of like an elephants trunk.  In case someone is interested in this project, please let me know, here in comments or by email, and I will send you the parameter.  I had fun just making it swing up and down, etc.  Ok, so I am easily entertained!!!

cplair
Reply #1 Thursday, March 19, 2009 5:07 PM

Hey Barb:

Try to PM AzDude, CarGuy1 or AusVet and see if one of those guys aren't too busy for you.

Either one is a Dream-Come-True.

teddybearcholla
Reply #2 Thursday, March 19, 2009 8:08 PM

Thank you very much cp!!!!  Good idea!!!  I agree they all crete great dreams!!!

CarGuy1
Reply #3 Thursday, March 19, 2009 8:37 PM

I've played with apophysis a little and would be happy to give it a shot.

PM me and I'll give you my email addy.

cplair
Reply #4 Thursday, March 19, 2009 10:50 PM

Way to look out for a Sister CarGuy!

Barb, your dream has now come true!

Friggin' Amazing, huh?

teddybearcholla
Reply #5 Friday, March 20, 2009 11:27 AM

Thank you CarGuy1!!!  You'll have a pm in a  few!!!

cp

Reply #6 Friday, March 20, 2009 12:14 PM

If this isn't the thread to keep, I don't know what is. to all.

cplair
Reply #7 Friday, March 20, 2009 2:46 PM

If this isn't the thread to keep, I don't know what is. to all.

It's the small things just like this that brings me back here every day Seth!