Sunday, November 23, 2008 by M-203 | Discussion: Stardock Support General
I requested a mail with my purchases & serials so I could get the updated versions of products I purchased.
In the mail I recieved, I used download links to update all my products,
EXCEPT CursorFX which had had this to say:
Product Name : CursorFX Plus
User Name : *********** ******
Download : http://www.impulsedriven.com/about.asp (Install Impulse and use serial)
Install Impulse? WTF?
1. I could download ALL other products I purchased, and install them on my offline Computer.
2. My Offline Computer is... wait for it... OFFLINE!
So how the hell am I supposed to install Impulse and download the latest version of CursorFX?
3. I neither have nor do I (ever) want Impulse.
So, the question now is, how do I download the latest version of CursorFX?
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!