Because everyone loves a long version number
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 by andrew_ | Discussion: Forum Issues
Version v1.6.3174.27495 of the forums was recently published. This was primarily a fix and maint. update.
- Fixed a problem with the new editor whereby inserting external images with smiles in the same reply or post was causing all manners of whackiness.
- Re-enabled the GalCiv2 metaverse medals.
- Fixed the link to the Metaverse profile for the GalCiv2 forums.
- Rewrote the script which resizes images in posts and replies and gave the resulting resized image a facelift.
- Fixed a problem where phantom categories would be inserted into the breadcrumbs
- Fixed a problem whereby the breadcrumbs wouldnt list the category a post was in, after the post had been created.
- The 'Edit' buttons for replies were given attention. Replies can now be edited within 10 minutes of having been made. (However, we were just notified that there is still a bug present with this. The fix will be published 09/10/08 ~AM EST)
There were also a few minor visual updates and a couple of logic updates that I didn't list. Additionally, Zoomba has created several new categories for Site Issues on specific websites (Wincustomize, GalCiv2, Sins, etc) and we've also created a new Forum Issues category/forum which will be visible on all of the big forums. If you're seeing this post, then the site you're visiting has that forum. We didn't previously have a forum across all sites for Forum Issues, but we do now. This should help us fix issues faster moving ahead.
(Just a friendly reminder; Forum Update posts will be moderated with an iron fist. Please do not reply with feature requests or ask when/if features will be available or when/if bugs will be fixed. Thanks)
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!