I think it RC 3.49c that I'm using.
The code below doesn't work even if expanded to using the full namespace DesktopX.Object("myobj").
I assume this should apply a shadow to all states according to the documentation?
- Object.SetShadow True,25,128,10,10,RGB(120,0,80)
- It does work for individual states
- Object.States("Mouse away").SetShadow True,25,128,10,10,RGB(120,0,80)
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!