Show me your Desktop @ home!

Where you work when you are skinning!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 by Firebird6 | Discussion: Desktops

So lets see where you make your skins or whatever for WinCustomize!

So I´ll do the start:

I´m really strained, how you work at home!^^

Visit my gallery too: WWW Link
Bebi Bulma
Reply #1 Tuesday, June 26, 2007 7:10 PM
Here's another thread for the same thing: Show me yours I'll show you mine.
Firebird6
Reply #2 Wednesday, June 27, 2007 2:56 AM
Oh thanks! I didn´t seen this while looking up for other similar threads!
So this can be closed!!!
FreeBird2k
Reply #3 Wednesday, October 3, 2007 12:21 PM

144"dia

basj
Reply #4 Wednesday, October 3, 2007 12:32 PM
err thats a Walltop
theAVMAN
Reply #5 Wednesday, October 3, 2007 12:36 PM
Why do I see XP instead of WB? lol just playing freebird
starkers
Reply #6 Wednesday, October 3, 2007 9:15 PM
err thats a Walltop

Yeah, I had that painted on our toilet wall as well...oh, and on the bedroom ceiling.

Dontcha just hate it tho - you've just upgraded from a 15" CRT to a 17" CRT and think you're the bees knees, and then some showoff comes along bragging: "Hey look, mine's bigger than yers!"

Nice setup, tho, FreeBird2K.
FreeBird2k
Reply #7 Friday, October 5, 2007 3:53 PM
I wanted a big screen, cuz I wanna use it for playin Battlefield 2 and fly jets and helos to give me a wittl'bit real. When flyin jet and do a roll has gotten me a little dizzy almost the real thing. The cool advantage when sniping, looking thru the scope to see faraway, a enemy person appear bigger than a tiny pin-dot on the 17" monitor. *No I dont mount the binolocars and view it on the 17" screen to simulate big screen*

FreeBird2k
Reply #8 Friday, October 5, 2007 3:59 PM
I dont mean to show-off in a bad way. It's hard for me to git one. I've been waiting for this for since 1990 to play my commadore 64, but now time has finally come that this broken projector for $50 and I was able to fix it. All it was there was 2 wires inside that melted so I replaced it with some of my left-over electronics parts. Been playin with this projector for almost 2 years.