Updated May 21, 2004 by chronic skins
Comment #3 Friday, May 21, 2004 3:10 PM
great skins in the future. I am really impressed!
Some friendly hints
* Please add tooltips
They are essential for getting to know a new skin
* Could you make the stick mode resizeable?
* The song display in the two small modes is a bit
tiny although I can still see what's playing.
The above remarks are meant in a constructive way.
My compliments! Keep on skinning
Comment #6 Friday, May 21, 2004 4:05 PM
*for the fonts i'm
gonna try to rezize
*and for the stick
As you can see,i've
just started to
learn and it's not
so easy for me
all the "tricks".
So,if it's just a
in the code i will
do it,but if i have
to change the gfx i
don't do it,because
i'm actualy working
on others projects.
I hope that you will
I appreciate your remarks/comments.
(sorry if my english is bad,i try to do my best )
Comment #7 Saturday, May 22, 2004 2:56 AM
"I appreciate your remarks/comments.
(sorry if my english is bad,i try to do my best)"
Don't worry about your English your doing great!
Maybe you could go to the www.winamp.com site they have
a WA skinnign forum there. They are friendly and if you
have questions, I am sure some people will help you.
Just keep skinning!
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading files.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!
Comment #1 Friday, May 21, 2004 9:26 AM