Parts 1 - 4
Thursday, March 29, 2007 by Island Dog | Discussion: Beginners
In the past few months I have written a series of articles on how to customize your desktop, and with the series wrapping up I wanted to put them into one source for easy reference.
While these articles were based on skinning Windows XP, several of the applications can apply to Vista as well. As more and more applications are made Vista compatible I will dedicate another series strictly for Windows Vista.
Ready to Change Your Desktop Theme?
- This article covers how to change the visual style of Windows using WindowBlinds. It also cover how to change your wallpaper and icons.
- This article shows you how to add a dock to your desktop and how to change your default Windows cursors.
- This article describes how to add cool and functional widgets to your desktop using DesktopX.
- This articles shows how you can easily change your Windows XP logon screen, and use ObjectBar to create and use alternate interfaces for Windows.
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!