The core for this Suite is the WindowBlinds skin Electric Grid by Journeyman skinner k10w3. This was an entry in the WC Community Skinning Project. This is a great WindowBlinds and it didn't win so you know the competition was outstanding. (Please click on the screenshot and zoom in)
k10w3 is a skinner that always provides the community with skins that have the 'wow' factor. If you haven't you need to pay a visit to her WC Home page, Link
and visit her gallery. No doubt you will find more skins to download.
and Uvah Link
have joined in with their own unique skills and talent with themed skins. Click on their links and pay a visit to their WC Home pages and galleries for more skins to download.
I have added a few additional skins to help fill out the Suite. You will see Fences and Tiles also in the screenshots. Both of these are adjusted to blend in with the theme. Don't forget to adjust the font in ObjectDock.
There are three desktops in the screenshot, first is a DX setup, second shows the wallpapers and IE 9 and third shows ObjectDock, Tiles, Fences, SysMetrix, Rainlendar and Rainmeter. Just about everything shown can either be hidden off screen or sent to the system tray of the Taskbar or minimized.
Theme Skins - Link
UPDATED: 14 Apr 2011
18 Apr 2011
1. WindowBlinds is Electric Grid by k10w3Link
Desktop Gadgets by RedneckDude
2. Electric Grid Multi GadgetLink
3. Electric Grid Weather GadgetLink
DesktopX by RedneckDude
4. Theme is Electric Grid DXLink
5. Electric Grid Multi WidgetLink
6. Electric Grid Weather WidgetLink
7. ObjectDock Backgrounds is Electricgrid Docks by DaveBaxLink
8. Rainlendar is Electricgrid Rainlendar by DaveBaxLink
9. SysMetrix is Electric Grid smx by UvahLink
10. Wallpapers is Electric Grid Wallpack by RedneckDudeLink
11. CursorFX is Position
(Comes with CursorFX)
12. IconPackager is deepblue by BottlebabyLink
13. Rainmeter is Elementary Rainmeter - ver. 1.2 by flyinghyraxLink
14. IconPackager is Electric Grid by VampothikaLink
15. BootSkins XP is Electric Grid by inthebloodofedenLink
With 3 Wallpapers, 3 styles of Rainlendar, a WindowBlinds substyle for those folks that put the Taskbar at the top of the screen, two choices for showing DX, Theme or Bar the user is presented with different possibilities for setting up their desktop that are to numerous to count. Go ahead and give it a try.
I hope that you enjoy this Suite and as always, have a great day.
Comment #1 Sunday, April 3, 2011 9:28 PM
Great put together John. Your expertise shows in all your Suites