Version 2.2 of my DXTextbox object. Allows you to use alphatransparent bitmaps for the background, caret and selection with most of the same features of native textboxes. Version 2.2 makes it easier to set up and adds events to the textbox.
It contains all the features of version 1 Link
but with a couple of improvements such as easier usage.
I didn't replace version 1 in case people wanted to see the JScript version of the object.
Next on the list is a listbox in same style. From there it's easy to make a dropdown list (combobox)
*** HISTORY ***
v2.1.0 - 03 April 2005
- Important update! Version 2.0 had some serious bugs.
- Fixed bug in substr that cause text to multiply
- Fixed bug in handling of CTRL and ALT GR
- Fixed selection bug when overwriting selected text
- Fixed bug where error is caused by Chr() when you try to type the Euro sign. This might have affected other characters as well. Used ChrW() instead that uses unicode values instead.
v2.2.0 - 07 April 2005
- Fixed intial text diplay for when the textbox are used for the first time.
- Fixed bug, the caret where initally visible even though the textbox didn't have focus.
- Focus and LostFocus state
- OnChange event
- OnSelChange event
- OnTab event
- Property menu in Builder mode
- Property form in Builder mode
Comment #1 Friday, June 4, 2010 4:47 PM
This is incredible Thomassen.
I'm very impressed!
Thanks soo much and keep up the good work!