Thursday, January 6, 2022 by redskittlesonly | Discussion: Start News
- Win10/Win11 styles now support folders. By dragging an icon over another icon while holding down the shift key, a folder will be created in the menu.
- Win10/Win11 styles now offer a right-click Icon submenu that lets you easily change the app icon that appears in the Start menu.
- On the very first run of Start11 on a Win10 install, the existing Win10 menu will be imported for the Win10 style including folders.
- Enhanced support for Fences integration makes it easier to add your fences directly to your Start menu.
- Ability to lock icon positions in win10/11 menus.
Fixes \ Changes
- Fixed issue with recent apps list having a network location in it which is not accessible causing Win11 menu to appear blank for a prolonged period.
- Mouseover correctly shows on Win10 tiles now when they use a tile image.
- Surplus line at the bottom of the W7/Modern styles when in nonrounded mode resolved.
- Tweaks to experimental tile and Universal app icon loading to better handle apps with different icons for light/dark mode.
- Added refresh icons option to Win10/11 menus to refresh icons should the user have changed icons via a tile editing app or due to OS icon cache changes.
- Reduced gap between groups on Win11 menu when icon sizes are smaller vs having a fixed size.
- Added option to Win11 style to load up tile images.
- Fixes for issues found by QA before Christmas.
- A fix for open file location not working for all shortcuts for one user.
- You can now rearrange Fences groups and set icon size (win10 style) and it gets saved.
- Also added option to lock icon positions in win10/11 menus (right-click menu).
- Fixed folder group icons being the wrong size sometimes for Win11 menu style.
- Stopped you from being able to drag icons into Fences group from the Win10 menu all apps list.
- This fixes some crashes with some edge cases
- Makes search add priority to items you have pinned.
- Auto pins and unpins things when you use the OS pin to start option (may take a few seconds) plus unpins from OS menu if you unpin from S11 (Win10/11 menus only).
- Adds in option to show Fences on the S11 Win10/11 menus.
- Improves performance of folder expansion animation and fixes deadlock potential issue with that.
- Removes items pinned when the user uninstalls the app (Universal apps ONLY - Win10/11 menu only too).
- Fixes for some issues with the new folder groups such as not deleting when the last item was removed.
- Fixes for not scaling the mini icons with icon scaling options.
- Fixed missing icons for Minesweeper.
- Made it insert new group in Win10 mode in the right column if one is missing.
- Fixed too small icons on Win11 menu all apps list.
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!