Tuesday, July 21, 2020 by sdRohan | Discussion: Curtains News
With the release of Curtains 1.01, we are creating this thread so that users can report any observed issues.
Obtaining Curtains 1.01:
Object Desktop members can get Curtains 1.01 from within Object Desktop Manager
Individual purchases (as well as Object Desktop Members) can also be obtained from your an account page:
For guest check-out purchase (no account), from this link:
Reporting an issue:
Please include the following for anything found:
- Exact Windows version \ build (winver.exe)
- Detailed steps to recreate the issue seen
- Screenshots and videos are very helpful. Videos can be uploaded to a cloud drive services (GoogleDrive, DropBox, OneDrive, YouTube) and links included in your post. Images can be directly added.
- If there are specific apps that Curtains does not work (well) with, please note what apps and their exact versions. If any app is not common, a link to a trial version would be appreciated.
Note: For any issue reproducible by many (more than one), it is likely that a new thread will be created for it or clients will be directed to one that already exists.
Thank you all for your interest in Curtains and for helping us make it even better.
Stardock Support Manager
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!