Progress bar flash problem

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 by I.R. Brainiac | Discussion: Skinning

The content margins for the left side of the progress bar work fine but the right isnt working...the flash just passes what I have set and runs all the way to the edge.

Would be nice if it would stop where you tell it to...and nice if it ran across the whole bar rather than dying at the current end of the chunk graphic.(while dl'ding,it ends where the current chunk position happens to be...I think it would look good to flash all the way across))

I noticed chunks didnt respond to right content margins either.

Help me Neil.

I.R. Brainiac
Reply #1 Tuesday, June 17, 2008 3:18 PM
burp...I mean bump
I.R. Brainiac
Reply #2 Tuesday, June 17, 2008 3:23 PM
a side issue related...why dosnt the bottom content margin push the progress bar up?It sits only 2 pixels off the bottom edge.
Also...transparency used to work for the background of the progress bar...even treetogs Antares is showing black where he set it magic pink.
May we please get that back so we can stop making square progress bars?
I.R. Brainiac
Reply #3 Tuesday, June 17, 2008 3:26 PM
Pretty please?...I would like to be able to set the chunk against nothing...or a barely visible back.

Translucency would be excellent...especially when they have to work against 2 different color backgrounds.
zakai1369
Reply #4 Tuesday, June 17, 2008 5:21 PM
Oh look. It's a post without Impulse in the title
I.R. Brainiac
Reply #5 Tuesday, June 17, 2008 5:46 PM
I can change that if it will get me a solution to these probs...hehehehe.
zakai1369
Reply #6 Tuesday, June 17, 2008 6:03 PM
zakai1369
Reply #7 Tuesday, June 17, 2008 11:10 PM
What? Still no reply?

ZubaZ
Reply #8 Wednesday, June 18, 2008 2:14 PM
IRB, if you create a case with support I guarantee that Niel will see it sooner than later.  You never know about forum posts.
I.R. Brainiac
Reply #9 Thursday, June 19, 2008 7:15 AM
I'll give it a try...forum post are also for others to see...just in case they are interested in the solution.
ZubaZ